1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 12:51 PM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order

thats stupid me and a whole bunch of other people already pre-ordered! now we dont get the most wanted zombie map of all time

• 31. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order

That's stupid me and a whole bunch of other people already pre-ordered! now we don't get the most wanted zombie map of all time!

• 32. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order

Im sorry, and pardon my french,but you people are ******* morons. First off, if you wanted the prestige/hardned, whyy in gods name did you already pre order a standard edition? WHY?! The game at the moment is still months away from release, why would you pre order earlier. Now first off, you are already getting a bonus map for pre ordering, so why should you get something else for free? Nearly every AAA game has some exclusive content for the special edition, why would CoD be different? If you really want this map, pay the extra money! Stop calling Treyarch greedy and evil when you people just complain and complain when something doesn't go your way, stop being selfish little *****'s and expect companies to do everything for you, for gods sake you are getting an amazing game already.

And by the way the Hardened edition is only $10 - $20 more depending on where you got it, so suck it up and go pay it, or stop complaining

• 33. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order
    synyst3r1

Nothing is worth it besides the map. I am not going to pay $20 extra for a map. It would be different if they said it will be available as dlc for like $5, but if it is exclusive to the hardened and prestige editions that is BS.

• 34. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order

How is it BS?????? You would pay that much that much for the DLC anyways, plus (if we use the BO hardnened zombie maps as an example) you get it substantially earlier. Its exclusive content for collectors editions, and if you don't feel it is worth it, then don't buy it, just don't complain about it

• 35. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order
    MVME2NIGHT

Nobody should be complaining to treyarch or nobody at that! if you pre-order from gamestop you got a poster then nuketown now avatar or a theme and one still one more suprise if you want nuketown zombie then preorder the harden edition for $22 extra and you get it. and then with the code from gamestop for nuketown you could give to somebody that didn't pre-order or sell it.

• 36. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order
    synyst3r1

One map would not be $20. Everyone lets them nickle and dime them. We need to complain before it turns into it being a paid subscription just to play the damn game. They slowly add more and more bonuses til it is basically giving us an unfinished game and we have to buy the rest to have the full game. Certain games are basically not $60 anymore. Don't forget there is an econmic crisis going on. It's not like everyone can pay hundreds of dollars just to get the complete game. Nothing in the package appeals to me. If it was confirmed that it would be available as DLC in the future I would not be complaining. I am a consumer I have the right to complain when there is a problem or concern. If we could get a petition there is nothing wrong with that. As consumers we have the right to try and remedy the situation.

• 37. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order
    Aecetym

That's nice and all but we don't want it or even need it. Most ppl just want zombie, the MP can be canceled, we don't care. I barely play MP on COD cause it is the only game that can make me rage after 5 min of glitches and superlag.

Typical for activision to piss off so many fans, and especially the zombie fans.

• 38. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order

Well get off your high horse, because here in Australia, games like this cost $99, and have for years, so stop complaining about paying more than $60. Secondly, the Hardnened edition is only $9 more than stadard edition. So i think i would rather pay the extra $9 now to get all this bonus stuff, than paying $15 for the DLC later, which lets face it you will probably buy.

By the way, there is no way in hell BlackOps 2 is becoming a paid subscription game, and no one, either treyarch or activision has said anything to suggest otherwise, so why is that your major worry?

• 39. Re: Petition for Nuketown Zombies wave 2 pre order
    synyst3r1

I never said it was a major worry. It was a rhetorical statement. There has been rumours about it for years and it could possibly happen in the future CODs. I wasn't saying Black Ops 2 was going to have a subscription. Again all we want is the zombies map. That would not be $15 for DLC with one map. The hardened Edition is $80 that is $20 more than the standard. $20 for one map is not worth it. Nothing in the package has any value except for the maps, which one of them we already get in the standard edition and the other map should not have a $20 value.