21 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2012 12:07 PM by PikaBoo RSS

Names

Hey guys, do you change your in game name often?  I used to be N1ckx2, but once I joined a clan I had to be [A7X]Sinister, but now my clan leader is not that active, so I'm thinking of changing my name to Narwhalicorn, or something beast like that.  Do you guys change your names often, and what do you think of the name Narwhalicorn?

• Re: Names

Not really, and i think  it's a mouthful.

Im using MadHouse in every game,every forum n stuff. So my name is [XoC] MadHouse

i only change my name when i join new clan but i change just a clan tag.

So i never change the MadHouse part.

I change my name almost daily, to whatever I feel like at the time . Saves all the friend requests when I put my normal name up, also stops people leaving lobbies pre-game if I get recognised, coz the small number of people who play recognise guys who get big scores. Not that im a slayer, far from it, but I do play very objectively and usually mvp, and if im not mvp im in a stacked party and we all get HUGE xp.

I know for a fact, that when I was a noob back in WAW,and at the start of BO, or even when I play solo nowadays, if I bump into a party of a few guys I know are domination beasts, I leavem coz no matter how good you are, you cant compete against 3-4 good players when your with randoms.

BlackMetroid95

I dunno, i can hold my team up single-handedly with randoms. We may not always win, but it's fairly close. I dont mean to sound like a cocky jerk or anything. Im well recognized in the TDM/HC/SnD lobbies, although in SnD it's not exactly for dominating the enemies.

Padiego

BlackMetroid95 wrote:

I dunno, i can hold my team up single-handedly with randoms. We may not always win, but it's fairly close. I dont mean to sound like a cocky jerk or anything. Im well recognized in the TDM/HC/SnD lobbies, although in SnD it's not exactly for dominating the enemies.

For some reason, I read that as condoms....

sovietcookie

I haven't changed my name since WaW, so no I don't change my name often.

codcanuck

Haven't changed my (primary) account name at all since the start of playing CoD.

Well I've been zQuickzScopes for a week now. Before that I was x$k!llz and before that I was iiCoDxxL3G3NDiii. I mainly trickshot in SND so if you see me feel free to send me a ally request

isman

Narwhalicorn i know your a redditor

infinitlag

I have poilce as a clan because I fight against hackers, glitchers and FMG9ers.

EliteKing

narwhalicorn sounds like a whole foods health cereal.

Might just change my name back to N1ckx2.  Thats name for most games and forums.  Not too fancy smancy, or to recognizable, but good enough lol.

Craszitt

i havent changed mine since 2001. it doesnt matter if i play on pc, wii or others consoles.. the name is the same

i started as theVSionX and that will b till i quit gaming

PikaBoo

Narwhalicorn....you should use the narwhal emblem or the unicorn emblem
    As for my name, it's Pikachu with yellow coloring, has been since I started playing CoD (Reflex). Before that when I used to play MOHH2 I was known as Bizzaro. Good times, good times :]