6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2012 1:02 PM by MVME2NIGHT RSS

Zombies Co-op Ideas!

I was thinking that BO Zombies doesn't really have that many ways to play as a team.  After all, most players use "Trains" after Round 20.  At present 4 player co-op is just an extension of Solo.  Here are my ideas.  Please feel free to leave comments below.

1. POINT SHARING!  This is a big one because high end players CAN help out low end players.  They don't have to, but at least it's an option.

2. Map mechanisms that only work when multiple people do things in a timely manner.  Der Reise had the PaP unlockable, but only if you got to it in time.  They could put in a device that works like a weight distribution system.  2 players are on one pad, which links up with another, kind of like Little Big Planet.

3. Weapon Sharing would be nice!   If you don't like a gun, simply donate it to a space.  Other players can pick it up for FREE!  Treyarch seems like the group that would make it cost 500.

That's all for now.  Happy Hunting!

• Re: Zombies Co-op Ideas!

they have already did that in moon with the hacker device

IT DOSENT MATTER. You get what you get. everyone is talking about this is what i want in the game and blah blah blah.  The game is basically finished. now there just doing lighting and little tweaks to stop glitches. anything you say will make no difference.  its a little late for requests, sadly your all so nieve you accually think what you type here will be intagrated into the game... THATS FUNNY you all ride the short bus!!

IT DOSENT MATTER. You get what you get. everyone is talking about this is what i want in the game and blah blah blah.  The game is basically finished. now there just doing lighting and little tweaks to stop glitches. anything you say will make no difference.  its a little late for requests, sadly your all so nieve you accually think what you type here will be intagrated into the game... THATS FUNNY you all ride the short bus!!

MVME2NIGHT

Not true they could add anything they put Mule kick and every stage.