1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 1:52 AM by featherman84 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

Now I've never complained about the UMP45, I'm good with it, lots of people are good with it. It has no direct competetors, and it fills the niche of assault rifle range SMG.

But the MP5 is completely outclassed by the P90, the P90 offers a bigger mag, less recoil, and the same damage and range.

The AK-47 is another MP5 story, is it good? Yes. But the ACR offers less visual and actual recoil, as well as a higher firerate and the same damage.

Also, it's not UAV spam. It's a way to speed up the ******* game.

The only reason people still play CoD is for fast paced action, UAV makes the game go even faster. When you use stealth in CoD, you slow the game down to a CRAWL.

• 41. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.
    RAMBONER

Nice reply sully.....

I have golded every gun in the game at some point and the variations are great.  I love the challenge of using my gold M16 just the way it is.  It could use a slight increase in ROF but that makes it all the more sweet when you do well with it.

The AK is a fkning beast and the best AR in the game.  Like was said above you just cant lay on the trigger for an entire clip and stay on target.  I have golded the ACR all of 1 time in 15 prestiges and dont see the big deal with it.  Its the easiest to use so it gets used the most but the AK will rip holes through the ACR when used right.

The CM901 is the same way.  It has wayyy better hip fire then the ACR.  I really like the gun and with kick and suppressor its not much different then the ACR.

I have had the UMP gold probably 6 times and with Range and ext. mags its great.  The slower ROF benifits in 2 ways.  1. With ext. mags you can shoot for a long time when you have mult. enemies 2.  It allows the POS lag comp to actually register all of the bullets.  RF causes the lag comp to miss half of them IMO.

PM9 outclassed?????????  No way..... I love it.  Its the only smg that I can consistantly beat shottys with cqc.  Just dont ads..... ever..... and you better treat it like a shotty (or better yet how a smg should be used) and stay tight quarters.  I use overkill with it and my AK as the second primary that way when I lay down on a flag I can switch to my AK to cover myself.

Guns are fine....there are guns that arent as good and some that are good....offers a challenge to those who want it and an option to switch when you are getting outclassed.    I am not that good and actually got really close to an assault MOAB the other day with the MP5.  Had I got my first MOAB using that gun it would have been that much sweeter.  Unfortunately B flag was red and I only like green so I died capping it. 

• 42. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

Most problems can be solved with attachments and proficiencies. Guns that outclass others on their basics cannot be upgraded signifficantly, while other guns with the right proficiency and attachment become much, much more powerfull (for example, the Dragunov and the PM-9 kick some ass once they have Kick, and even more with extended mags).

• 43. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

PP90 can also get kick.

• 44. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

I like both the P90 and the MP5, and I agree with your statement that the MP5 has a hard time. But if I have to name some things the MP5 has superior: he is better at hip fire, has the fastest reload of all SMG's, and excellent iron sights. Gotta love him

• 45. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.
    GALACT1C0s117

The CM901 is the only one that needs buffing IMO

• 46. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

You, sir, are my hero. I always try to use underpowered guns (M4A1... I hear a lot of people complain it's so strong, but why is it I have to go full careful tactical to beat ACR's and MP7's, but never any other guns? and why do you never see anyone use it?) but the fact that so many guns have such high power while others have no strength at all makes it incredibly hard to actually play with those guns. LMGs for sure. Thank you. I fully agree with you here.

• 47. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

You, sir, are my hero. I always try to use underpowered guns (M4A1... I hear a lot of people complain it's so strong, but why is it I have to go full careful tactical to beat ACR's and MP7's, but never any other guns? and why do you never see anyone use it?) but the fact that so many guns have such high power while others have no strength at all makes it incredibly hard to actually play with those guns. LMGs for sure. Thank you. I fully agree with you here.

• 48. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

• 49. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.