2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2012 10:14 PM by JellO RSS

adult players

hello everybody , i am new to this site and am looking for adult players. i'm in my 50's . having fun and a good attitude would be nice, i would like players who like team work, i'm not very good at the game but i enjoy it. i'm tired of just about every lobby i go in has people who just have nothing better to do but be obnoxious. so let me know if you want to hang out have some fun, maybe try to win a few games lol

• Re: adult players
    FrG_Renegade

Hello, I see youre looking for mature players. We here at Fractured gamers might be what you are looking for. We are all over the age of 18, and play for the objective. Alot of the time youll find us playing capture the flag, where all of us play it religiously. If you're interested, please head on over to our forums and join . I hope to get a game in with you!

www.fractured-gamers.com

• Re: adult players

thank you FrG_Renegde for your kind response. i played in CTF for awile i didn't like it very much , didn't really find much team work and the players didn't work for the objective much. people who went in as a group did great. i ran into a few games where it ran great team work but that was it, most are just very abnoxious. i to play very much online and am looking for adult players just to hang with and have some fun. i will check out the CTF again see if i run into any of your clan and check it out. thanks again for your response.

Gill 

(J.DemoN )