1 2 3 4 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2012 1:20 PM by monkeylord Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

The 1st rifle I used was the AS50 then I switched it up to the RSASS because I only play KC and I wanted a rifle that I could count on although it's the only gun i'll run scavanger for.

• 11. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood

with smores to lol

• 12. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood

rsass my second sniper gun to use with silencer

• 13. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    azn_chic

I, myself, hate to move around too much when I'm sniping. kinda defeats the purpose, in my opinion. As long as I'm quiet, I can stay hidden and keep picking people off LOL!

• 14. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

On core KC you've got to move because quite often people ignore the tags so even with a sniper I try to find a way around the map where I stand a good chance of collecting a lot of the tags I create.

• 15. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood

The the RSASS is simply the MK14 with a sniper scope and it has unlimited one shot headshot range. It's the definition of a trigger spamming sniper, simply get on target and spam R1 as fast as possible. It's the easiest sniper to use by far. I personally like the Dragunov more, it doesn't seem to fall victim too the speed reduction other semi auto snipers have

And you can't spam bolt action rifles the way you can spam a Barrett or RSASS, I think it's hilarious you put up a few lucky no scopes and think its in the same ball park as constantly spamming R1.

• 16. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    hyper72

Anyone who snipes should turn it on themself and go play little big planet annoying game camping knobs.

• 17. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    ae_gs

Couldn't get any attachment setup to work because I forgot how I got it to gold.  Silencer and variable scope has defintely allowed me to use the gun again.  Only 1 of 2 guns I don't have 1,000 kills with.

• 18. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    azn_chic

DBL28 wrote:

The the RSASS is simply the MK14 with a sniper scope and it has unlimited one shot headshot range. It's the definition of a trigger spamming sniper, simply get on target and spam R1 as fast as possible. It's the easiest sniper to use by far. I personally like the Dragunov more, it doesn't seem to fall victim too the speed reduction other semi auto snipers have

And you can't spam bolt action rifles the way you can spam a Barrett or RSASS, I think it's hilarious you put up a few lucky no scopes and think its in the same ball park as constantly spamming R1.

I think it's hilarious that you think "the RSASS is simply the MK14 with a sniper scope". The RSASS was actually based on the LRP-07 made by JP, and has no direct association with the MK14 or its developers. Nice try though, it's cute that you took all of two seconds to look into the subject and in the end used wikipedia and your call of duty based gun expertise to make that analysis.

• 19. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

DBL28 wrote:

The the RSASS is simply the MK14 with a sniper scope

Hmmmm........ yeah but lets stick to reality rather than personal perception the MK14 is way easier to rifle than the RSASS.

DBL28 wrote:

it has unlimited one shot headshot range.

~sigh~ seriously? it's a sniper rifle.

DBL28 wrote:

It's the definition of a trigger spamming sniper, simply get on target and spam R1 as fast as possible.

Again it's easier to do the same thing with the MK14, 50 cals and the bolts. I don't have to hit the R1 any kind of decent speed when 1 shot kills.

DBL28 wrote:

And you can't spam bolt action rifles the way you can spam a Barrett or RSASS,

Maybe you can't but I don't find any real trouble doing it.

DBL28 wrote:

I think it's hilarious you put up a few lucky no scopes and think its in the same ball park as constantly spamming R1.

I find it both "hilarious" and incredibly naive that you really seem to think that this clip is the only time i've done this kind of stuff. When I want to learn a rifles effective spam range I take it onto the tiny maps and rush the hell out of it.

DBL28 wrote:

It's the easiest sniper to use by far.

~snort~ Yeah totally true it's so much easier putting 4-6 shot's in a moving target downscope than it is putting 1 shot into them dude you're always good for a laugh.

But on a serious side note the whole "I only get 1 shot with a bolt" is a strange un I must be a messed up sniper as I always try to make sure my 1st shot connects my KD with the AS50 (my 1st sniper on MW3) is higher than it is with my RSASS.

As a RSASS user I can honestly say the other sniper rifles bring in easier kills whether i'm aiming or spamming.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next