7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2012 3:05 PM by wheel20022008 RSS

why did they take off gun game?

why dont they have 18 gun and oic? thats B.S.

• Re: why did they take off gun game?
    kastro187420

I was disappointed aswell. I didn't play it often, but it was my favorite FFA Gunplay game mode. AoN just isn't that fun really. It'd be nice to see Gun-game and One in the Chamber return, those were far better IMO.

According to GHANDI it's because AoN was "picked over the other two nearly always".

Which wasn't the case for me at least. The only reason people stopped playing 18 guns is because they got bored with the weapon set ups, no variety or random at that.

Heck I even preferred one in the chamber over AoN.

Ghandi says they MIGHT get put back in rotation someday, which means the only way to enjoy the game is by going to private matches. It's funny though at least everytime I go to look they have more poeple playing Sabotage &/or CTF than AoN half the time.

Oh well like Faceoff just one less playlist to pay attention to.

It would have been a more interesting mode if the weapons could have been random.  Everyone would have the same set and progression, but the set itself would change from match to match.  IW implemented a mode built around the idea of variation, but then hobbled by the difficulty in changing variation.  It is even worse for online, as IW has poorly handled updating and changing online playlists.

MW3's "customization" is very restrictive.  The modes were obviously each designed with a single specific form of gameplay in mind, and designed so only those single specific gameplays could be created.  (I'm pretty sure the ability to create the original AoN was itself unintended.  Not the mode itself, but the ability to create such gameplay at all.)

Because most of the time in OIC, people camp or have to watch, so 99% people hate it, including me. Gun game got really boring. AoN is very good as long as you don't get someone collecting all the scavenger bags and goes camping in a corner, shooting people..

If you miss it that much, go and play Black ops.

~AoN

I loved 18 Guns and One In the Chamber,I would love to know why they got rid of them.I was so disappointed,I mean all or nothing is fun but after awhile it gets very boring.

I loved 18 Guns and One In the Chamber,I would love to know why they got rid of them.I was so disappointed,I mean all or nothing is fun but after awhile it gets very boring.