5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2012 9:39 PM by vims1990 RSS

Type 95 VS M16~

SO I have experience with both guns. I have the Type 95 in gold, and the M16 in Autum camo

this is what I ve seen

M16 over all great gun

- more consistent ( one shot kills)

- Better reload

- great defensive weapon

- good hip fire

M16  cons

sluggish on ADS

Iron sights Suck

my personal catigory "Agile" which lacks

Type95

- better iron sight

- better/faster ADS

- More agile

- decent hip fire

- great defensive weapon

Type95 cons

slow reload

silencer severly hurts bullet damage drop off rate at distance

less consistent

Over all I perfer the Type95, soly on that it is more of an agile gun, for me it way easier to work with even though its less consistent.

m16 is great and you can beast with it, but for me personally i need more of an agile gun

• Re: Type 95 VS M16~
    trialstardragon

Pretty good comparison of the two. M16 is more for longer range battles then the T95 is. So if your a defensive long range player the M16 is great to use. Like getting close to the action more often then then T95 is the one to go with.

I also prefer the type 95 because of the iron sights and because the rate of fire is still just a little bit faster than the m16 from my trials. Over all, they are both excellent guns.

Well I've been one shot killed more often by a type 95 than a m16 that's for sure. Since they buffed the m16 it's pretty good for hip fire and I like the iron sites far better than equipped and the silencer seems to get me one or two shot kills without question. The type 95 just isn't for me though.

Moofda

Strange, I think after the patch the M16 is great for being a mobile player. I happen to prefer the M16's Iron sites as compared to the T95. To each their own.

vims1990

After the M16 buff, I'd say the M16 is a joy to use for once even if I play in an aggressive manner.

Put on Rapid Fire & a RDS (to cover the terrible ironsights) & you're good to go.