5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 2:20 AM by xAgonY99 RSS

PDP Afterglow Headset

xAgonY99

OMG I really want one of these headsets, its for xbox, ps3, wii, wii U, pc and Ipod! Do they sell them in Australia?

• Re: PDP Afterglow Headset
    infinitlag

No, when I was looking for mic here I looked across everywhere for the headset. At least an hour to find this mic this and then I came to the pvp website. I found the order form and was so excited after an hour. I fill it all out and then.....I click Australia then state and the only states that show up are US states.

I ended up getting it off ebay and ran it over a week later under my chair.

like2nap03

Did Turtle Beach come out with one for Wii U yet?  Surely they will.  I just hope these launch games are all capable of using other headsets.  Well, any that have online play anyway.  It would suck to get Black Ops 2 and there is only one headset that will work with it again. 

They announced at E3 that they were going to have headsets for the Wii U. Aside from that, I don't think there was anything else they said regarding specific models, price, release dates, etc.

Padiego

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK LIKE MY SKETCHERS SHOES

GOML!!!!!!!

Seriously though, at this point, you will be wasting your money with buying the new headset solely for wii(since the wii u might be able to handle any old USB headset, in which case, you can probably buy better headsets for it), UNLESS you're planning to use it for other consoles/PC or to look like a total d*uche like the kids that wear shades indoors and their hats backwards.