1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2012 1:20 PM by monkeylord Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

Going prone with the RSASS is your best friend sure you can run at people and get kills but there's a load of places you can drop and you seem to be invisible even though you're in the middle of the road.

• 41. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    RAMBONER

I wouldnt say as a permanent change but as a change of pace or even seperate class for it.  I ran the ACOG with qdraw and used it like an AR which was fun.  I play dom and never stop moving so it fit my style much better but I did like the vzoom and silencer combo some too. 

I had every gun gold and my last 4 were all snipers so that shows ya how often I use them haaa....

The Druganov is a blast with an acog and qdraw.  For some reason the RSASS just didnt do much for me on the fun scale.

• 42. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    BanHaMMer

monkeylord wrote:

Going prone with the RSASS is your best friend sure you can run at people and get kills but there's a load of places you can drop and you seem to be invisible even though you're in the middle of the road.

ahhh ah, please note in my vid, I am "laying the middle of the road totally un-noticed/invisible"

nice save IMAO monkeylord, if I do say so myself

• 43. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

I love the moments you see the enemies feet by your head and it's clear they have no idea you're there although I can't help but chuckle when you've caught the same couple of guys out a few times then they pincer you whilst grenading the crap out of the area.

Although I hate the few maps where if you spawn on the wrong side you don't get a ghillie suit.

I saw your clip i'm gonna blame you next time I get hate mail for using the barrett i'll link them to your clip and inform them it was that clip that brought back how fun the barrett is when used right.And now because no post from myself would be complete without a clip heres the RSASS.

I was still getting to grips with the no scope so there is the odd moment like 5 seconds in where i'm shamelessly slamming the trigger like a demented gibbon although i'm pretty sure the dude was trying to QS me.

A personal best for me 12 clips on one thread next thread I create i'm gonna aim for 20 lol

• 44. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

Hmmm i've avoided it but i'm gonna give the ACOG a run. Congrats on the gold gun achievement dude i'm not even half way through and can see some of them must've been a grind.

Although now you'll only have yourself to blame when I pester you for advice on gun setups lol

• 45. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    RAMBONER

Ya man...I found some good set ups for the crappy guns thats for sure and some that have moved their way into my reg classes that I never would have given much of a chance like that Druganov set up.  Its a fun one.  I am so glad that its over now though so I can just use what I want haa.

The RSASS set up just becomes an MK14 with an acog honestly which was much better for me then straight up sniping with it.  I also did some work with the thermal while I was getting the points for that attachment.  The key to the thermal and RSASS is using it on maps that the other team wouldnt expect like Hardhat, Dome etc. so they are less likely to be wearing assassin.

• 46. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

Yeah I gave the RSASS with speed and ACOG scope a try it feels pretty nippy might even switch out assassin for QD.

Hmmmm I could see dropping the whole enemy team in the tunnel or back room on hardhat.

• 47. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    RAMBONER

Speed + qdraw + acog is awesome.   Try the MG36 with speed + grip and qdraw   Its nassssstttyy...

• 48. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    monkeylord

I liked it but I found the MK46 with grip and speed to be a decent tool to both clear rooms and hold down an area plus it's hip fire is pretty good.

• 49. Re: The RSASS just misunderstood
    RAMBONER

I had the MK46 gold back in Jan. and it was my favorite for a long, long  time....but....trust me it cant hold a candle.   Level the 36 up to speed and use it with grip.....youl see what I mean.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next