4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2012 9:56 AM by s7ra1gh7upb3as7 RSS

I don't do well when I join a lobby in the middle of a match.

like2nap03

Almost every time I join a match in the middle (like 4 to 6 minutes left) I don't do very well.  It's weird.  I'm so disoriented.  I guess because I normally spawn hearing gunfire, a care package, or an air strike all going on at once.  I also usually die immediately after that first spawn because I ended up right near an enemy.  I can never get in a rhythm.  I don't go negative, but I always end up with a kdr of 2 or lower (usually lower).  Seems like I'm always getting shot in the back.  It's like I never know where anyone is.  It doesn't always happen, but it does more often than not. 

Pop in a match with under 4 minutes left though, and not in the middle of a gunfight, and it's like I'm superman.  I might die once or twice but I'll have like 12+ kills in 2 minutes.  Can't quite put my finger on it.

Same lobby though, after not doing well, and I start the match in the beginning and I'm back to normal and getting accused of hacking.  Don't know what it is about spawning in the middle of a match that throws me off so much.  Does that kind of thing happen to anyone else?