7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2012 11:53 AM by Phantom70 RSS

Looking For A Clan!!!

LRGs

Hey Guys Im xLRGsAssassinX i Had A 1.51 K/D But Im Good With Friends I go Hard Only When i Have A 3 or 4 bar trust me if you guys let me tryout ill probably mvp hahaha jokin but i can be ive been close to 5 moabs if it wasnt for my teammates.3 friends took the fe last kills on a 23 killstreak.. 2 times when i im on my 23 killstreak and i ask for help one person says hell help nvr came he let me die so ya Im Askin fir  A Clan And im Getting Black Ops 2 Hardened edition

• Re: Looking For A Clan!!!

I would be honored to have you in ITKU (intent2killyou).  As a clan we are just shy of level 37, caln k/d of 1.6, and 47 members.  We enjoy playing together and winning as a team.  You can check our clan page out here https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/131551#clan-challenges  If you like to be a part of the clan just apply or give me your psn id.  Once again we'd love to have you in our clan.  Are you on the xbox or ps3?  We are on ps3

Thanks for your consideration, ITKU   

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is an active clan on Elite and has it's own community. If interested please visit the link for more information and to sign up.

http://www.consolearmyhq.com/

Happy Hunting,

CJ

Hey I am recruiting for a new clan that only has two members at the moment but planning to grow big, we will have youtube where you can upload your monatges and also we recomended if you had skype so we could add you onto the clan chat. There is also a GFX Studio where you can upload your speedarts and edittited montages etc. If you would like to join add - LukeWilbo if you're a player and want to join and add amylouisejones1998if you want to be a GFX Designer or Editor.

Add v5Tempahh on XBL if you want a tryout

Please comment below for more information

The 13th MEU is all about providing a great gaming atmosphere towards all types of gamers from all over the world.

We're a multi-platform clan recruiting for the PS3, 360 and PC. So you know you'll find members who fit your playstyle and preferences.

Stop playing with random and uncoordinated teams. Register and apply today!

www.join13.info

MuharemJ

Mocro~Team is the clan for you!

We are a just started clan that is growing members.

We like every game type to play.

When we will get premium members in our clan we will be able to do clan ops!

If you want a quick add, Apply!

Hope to see you!

xHazeSmoke

Welcome to Haze Black Ops 2 & Modern Warfare 3 XBOX 360 clan. We are a mature, friendly, team-oriented clan. We welcome both casual and competitive gamers to participate in competitive tournaments, gamebattles, scrimmages amongst each other as well as public lobbies. We have accomplished so much in just a few short days. We now have our new website here with a fully functional website design layout, member registration system, recruit application, forum and Call Of Duty: ELITE page in place. We are still in the early development stages but expect many more changes and improvements soon to come. We are designing a new banner graphic for our website, putting the finishing touches on our forum threads and more. We are now starting to accept new recruit applications. Thank you for considering us. If you are interested in joining, visit our newly developed website to apply.

http://clan.iclanwebsites.com/hazeclan

Are you interested in joining a Mature Gaming Community with over 3000 members? Then LHR Gaming is the right place for you.

-Active forums and members

-Respectful members

-Stable Clan structure

-Tournaments

-All around fun

The main requirement is you must be 18 and older

If your are interested in joining msg me on here or contact me on Xbox live gt: LHR Phantom