30 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 7:20 PM by xFAMExTrojanMan RSS

HACKED....off :-/

Had a real good night playing last night, got a 23/0 Kdr in the last game and went off to bed. Logged on today to find my profile reset, everything gone back to level 1! Now I`m big enough to accept that some folk want to hack because they cant enjoy the game as a game but and its a BIG but.... why leave me with negative 2 billion CoD points! Can anyone help me out here? how can I reset my cod points without having to prestige AGAIN, I dont mind the leveling up, thats part of the fun but I cant buy anything, guns, exras, perks so its a long way to 50 without that! .

Hope the hacker dies a slow painful death ;-)

• Re: HACKED....off :-/
    EliteKing

be glad you dont play MW3.

ive had 3 profile corruptions...that required total and complete profile deletion.

2 xp lobbys...which messed up profiles that i chose to delete

and 2 account hopping hackers reset my prestige level....but i managed to max out.

stige, its worth it.

I`ve never been hacked in MW3, though probaly dont play enough to have been hacked!

It really sucks that I`ve lost over 5 days of game play on the profile but on the upside it wasnt my profile with 17 days!!

Its only a game eh......... :-p

EliteKing

ive heard that hoppers have hit BO?

you are lucky you havent been hit yet.

i love my profile on BO, so i dont want it to get messed up.

I havent played much since I was hacked but also read about the hoppers. I wont be playing my final prestige profile on BO either, dont want someone messing with it so I`ve started a new profile, at least I have points to buy weapons !

Funny thing about my hacked profile is that my combat record is untouched, everything is how it was, just lost the badge and nevative 2 billion cod points, I think if I played the 50 levels with basic weapons my points would zero on prestige, just take a long time since I cant buy anything :-/

BlackMetroid95

Seriously....there's hackers here- not to mention hoppers- too?! Damn..i tried to get AWAY from the hacking in MW3...Well, i HATE hacking, but luckily i have BO on HBC. (No Gecko. Ever.) If im hopped, i'll just go back to whatever prestige i was. Its only fair. I NEVER use any hacks- just gonna keep this one in case though.

I had the same thing happen about a month ago, negative 2 billion, but luckily that's all that happened, still have top prestige 50, but can no longer create weapons, or do contracts. I have tried talking to support here, but they say they can't do anything about it. They say the only way is to wipe out the data and start over. I don't understand, it's an online game, using their servers, why can't they correct it. I will definitely reconsider ever buying the new games that come out. I'm sure there will be plenty of hacking in them too.

Im very lucky!!

An Ally of mine has an Ally who does mods and hacks, not to F**K people off but to enjoy with his mates. Anyway, he took me to his private match, sorted out my prestige and cod points, so all back to how it was before i was hacked.

Now Hominator, if a guy off the street can do it then I dont see why support "cant" do it, sounds more like "wont" do it!  Maybe pointing out a story like mine would get them off their backsides or at least employ someone who can fix these hacks :-)

EliteKing

Hominator wrote:

I had the same thing happen about a month ago, negative 2 billion, but luckily that's all that happened, still have top prestige 50, but can no longer create weapons, or do contracts. I have tried talking to support here, but they say they can't do anything about it. They say the only way is to wipe out the data and start over. I don't understand, it's an online game, using their servers, why can't they correct it. I will definitely reconsider ever buying the new games that come out. I'm sure there will be plenty of hacking in them too.

since when were Wii ever able to do this anyway?

Just got hacked today. I was in mid game and got booted I prestiged like 3 times and was a level 50. Logged back on and all stats were gone and im now a new level 13. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!  IM NOT SURE IF I WILL EVER PLAY AGAIN. Support says they cant do anything......WELL F-U SUPPORT!

This is why after playing this game to death, whenever I decide to play it nowadays I play against hardened in combat mode. I can still invite my friends and have a laugh without hackers jumping in or even knowing I'm online.

Hopefully the Wii U can't be hacked

Any system can get hacked, people who can't play or people who just love hacking, WILL find a way, doesn't matter how long it takes, they just want to hack, or make them. So yes, for a bit it will be unhacked, but eventually, they will find a way to hack it. I don't see the point of hacking, games are meant to play with your friends, or just play. But hackers are the people who aren't good at the game, so instead of just having fun playing, they hack. Which I don't see how that's fun/satisfying, because theres nothing to it, playing legit is pretty much the only way you can have fun, but hackers don't seem to realise that.

Oh they realize. But for some reason they will do anything to win. But I don't care about mods. I find a way to win no matter what. The mid when the guy can't die I usually just kill everyone else and avoid them. If you want to be a beast learn to play and stop hacking.

_FaDeD_

umm i use the HBC but its only for good isues, im the wii guy i only use it if i get hopped and all i use is reset everything so i can just enjoy the game but can you help me from the hoppers? i get hopped everytime i go to bed!!! help!! i see hackers/modders everywere!!! multiplayer matches encluding demolation, team deathmatch oh, and modders are people that get the iso and they use a mod menu(a mod menu is a menu and it can give you a uav hack and promote you ban you and everything) and they use trucha signer to put the mod menu in it they trucha sign it and they load usb loader gx and they will beable to mod zombies/multiplayer/zombies JUST PLEASE HELP THE WII PEOPLE THEY NEED ACTIVISION'S HELP!! AND PLEASE PUT THE STORE IN THEY HACK PEOPLE SOMETIMES BECUASE THEY WANT THE STORE, THEY DELETE MY ALLYS AND THEY MESS MY KDR UP AND MY KDR WAS 45.9 PLEASE HELP THE WII, INPROVE THE WII STUFF AND FIX MW3 SOMEONE HACKED ME ON MW3 AND MADE IT SO I CANT GET ONLINE!!! IM JUST BEGGING YOU, WII PEOPLE NEED YOU PLEASE HELP I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER GAME SYSTEM THAN WII, I CANT AFFORD A XBOX 360 AND BUY XBOX LIVE, COME ON AND HELP THE WII!!!! I HAVE ALL THE CALL OF DUTY GAMES, IM A FAN THE GAMES ARE ADDICTING, COME ON AND HELP THE WII, IF YOU DONT IMA TELL THE WII PEOPLE THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE WII PEOPLE THEY JUST WANNA RIP XBOX 360/PC/PS3 PEOPLE OFF

Hi, I'm an italian gamer who play Call Of duty Black Ops on the wii.

Some days ago I play a match with a hacker who I kill many times and he hacked my profile taking me to level 1 with - 2 milions of point, I was level 45 prestige 11 with a good KDR.

I have the Homebrew Channel, how I can restore my profile?

IvanITA, you need someone who can Mod, One of my Allies knows a moddef and he fixed my account. since then though I got hacked again and lost my Ally list, luckily it was only my Ally list this time though!

Good luck with getting it fixed!

( Hackers ) What a joke,, They only hack because they don't know how to play the game... They are the worst players out their!  They have no skill no class no respect for themselves or anyone eles.. They are the scum of society... They are like a child who just discovered their mom's dildo and decided to put it in thier ass and run around town singing i am a little tea cup......... If they think they want to cheat people! Come to my town or i'll go to yours and we will see who the bigger man is Hackers i will beat you down like a dog.....    PUNK ASS HACKERS      ..........

Please help me. Yesterday I played Black Ops 1 (my favorite CoD, 1st I had) in my PS3 and it turns out that the game had hackers. I killed an enemy up instead put-2E9 + 50... and many strange numbers and letters for me. Overall, my game score at that time was -30,000. For this, I left the game. The next day I wanted to play and instead of having 15 level 50 prestige honestly earned after 16 days of play, had prestige 15 to level 1, $ -19,999,999 and I need 200,000,000 xp  to move to level 2. Please do not wanna have to play another 15 days to my favorite game because a stupid hacker did this to me. By the way, I was in cinema mode and the hacker was "julienbadboy", having also more cheaters with 2 days played and $ 200 million, as SUF4LYF99, ksa121-_- , mesho_wav , yass060701 and scorpion-du-33 .If you are so kind, please tell me how to fix it . THANKS .My ID: GT5D7.

How could you help me?

I used to host recovery lobbiest for people like you. I use mods to undo the damage that other hackers have done. Of course, I also had funny things for lolz and stuff. I also had zombies mods, and account hopping to ruin the occasional hacker that stepped over the line. I coded my own menus and things like that, and rarely went in public matches with mods, but if I did, I didn't use them to my advantage, more for other people of to just freak people out my sprinting around the map and not dying. The fun ended though, when I had to sell my wii. But you sir, have convinced me to buy another one and rehack it. Thank you

lolisnottheword

You are not alone i have been hacked sho many time i cant count it the deleted my files that start the game. UGGED I cant take it i have over 197 days on it and im only level 1 Wow DO SOMETHING TRAYARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandman97527

Hacked 2 times in the same month.WTF...! These F uped hacker people think there gods Or something. Lost all  standings,allies,money and level. This last time they scewed me good.They made it so my i could only choose Core to play, nothing else. So I had to delete  my profile. BUT WAIT. It gets better. That NEW PROFILE for that slot  will only let me play Core and nothing else now.

Lucky i have 3 other slots to select from.

Alisan

Use anti hop or buy XBOX 360/Playstation 3

IdSoftwareInc

Id Software, Inc. has sent users online with special hack busting software, with the capacity to "brick" the wii (rendering it useless). Id software users are branded with gamer tags Id Software, Inc. in black letters. They will not accept allies, and if they shoot you (team player or not) they are running a ping trace to test latency. If determined that player is running modded wii Nintendo has authorized players to put wii into non functional status aka "brick mode". Tampering with nintendo wii servers is impossible with a wii. All hacks are temporary, but all brick modes will last forever.

Thanks, Id Software, Inc.

xFAMExTrojanMan

I got hacked and my account was reset all classes ally list money rank everything i don't know what to do?