17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 5:05 PM by alialzain RSS

Need Help!

It's been over a day now and I still cant't play online. I sign in fine in psn, but when I go to multiplayer>play online, it doesn't work. I keep getting an error message saying "The Call Of Duty: Modern Wafare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later it visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates."

Error Code: 3452

Please someone help me, I'm begging u!

• Re: Need Help!

Hello! Sometimes this same problem occurs when I'm playing, but after a while it goes back to connect in multiplayer.

ATVIAssist

So you experiencing connectivity problems with Modern Warfare 3.  Lets start by confirming what console.  Also have you attempted to reboot both the router and modem?  Has the NAT Type changed at all since the problem began?

If possible, go ahead and provide us your Internet Service provider and also the region you are currently at.

Keep us updated.  Thanks!^RT

Hello! I am on a ps3 console. I cannot see if my nat type has change because I cannot go online. I have restarted my router and it still doesn't work. I am with bigpond, Telstra and I live in Australia.

Hi I too am with Telstra and live in Australia and get exactly the same issue..

Was working fine yesterday and now nothing..3452 error.

Have reset router back to factory defaults and retried.

Have reset PS3 to factory default and retried

Have opened ports but will not show NAT Open only strict.

Something really strange going on.

I updated both my systems (PS3) with the latest update and both doing it.

Xbox360 (my sons) works fine .. go figure.

And I've noticed that the error codes keep changing, I have had 3 different error codes.

Could anyone help us with this issue?

I have checked with Telstra (here in Australia) and they confirm no changes to there end.

Also I have a Public IP address which I switched my unit to so it was outside my router and still nothing.

Seems like everything works fine except MW3

I dont think ISP is to blame here..

Apart from providing the backbone to go down all is pretty static, also it is a Sunday here and they dont work in the weekend and outages are usually around 12:00am - 6:00am.

I Had the Same Problem i managed to fix it just keep on trying to get into the servers it will work after a few times (15 mins).

I Had the Same Problem i managed to fix it just keep on trying to get into the servers it will work after a few times (15 mins).

i need help ich druke online spielen und geht nicht

It's been over a day now and I still cant't play online. I sign in fine in psn, but when I go to multiplayer>play online, it doesn't work. I keep getting an error message saying "The Call Of Duty: Modern Wafare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later it visithttp://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates."

Error Code: 3452

Please someone help me, I'm begging u!