1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 126 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 2:00 PM by McMurphy Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Well put McMurphy!!! I can't wait to sit down with a cold Frosty Pint and play Balck Ops 2 with the best clan in the worl, The Gunslingers. Signing up at www.gunslingergaming.com was one of the best choices I have ever made. Since I have been a member I have met some of the best people and had the best times while gaming. This fall is gonna be fun.

Stay Frosty My Friends!!!

• 31. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Rebel you don't need and elite to become a gunslinger. We don't care about silly things like kder etc. All you need to do is be 18 or older and sign up at www.gunslingergamig.com. That's it. We have forums, an arcade, chat and much much more. Hope to see ya there!!!!

• 32. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

Gunslingers, our good fortune is still with us. We have had some fantastic folks join our ranks in the last couple weeks, and they deserve our attention. Before I ramble on too much, let's give them their due with a public shout-out! Here are the newest Gunslingers from August 29th to September 12th:

tony8crystal
    frankfathom
    Hofy1982
    Rowko
    Pashoa76
    XavierBlayd
    FoxyRoxy23
    Grogar
    Moody
    MsChievous
    Tamer4321
    Miltron
    MsPuffnStuff
    g15m0uk
    Steelve
    TheDarkWolf
    socicon
    Tirus
    Forfeit
    Anthrax777
    Becky1328
    wildmanwoody31
    BIGcheese
    znylum
    Phennec
    Bluntwurst
    masterdemon456
    tweakpurheart
    jediprincess3
    KoRRecT1oNaL
    Trooper
    Miller
    Sleepingpill
    GeeTee
    crolls0731
    romlike
    WhiskeyZulu60
    pogao548
    jondon29
    Doomglazer
    rvk5150
    LJbadJUJU
    dogon
    Exotic Trollz
    saznercj
    iangarner2525
    Morbid Symmetry
    gongthebeheader
    GingaMilla
    michmanrsb

WELCOME TO THE GUNSLINGERS AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING!!!

"Older" Gunslinger members (a phrase that has a couple meanings for a clan comprised exclusively of adults), remember they are just like you and me. They have joined up with GS in hopes to game with fellow laid-back gamers, so check out the Master Lists, scroll to the bottom of the list, and send out those invites to our newest members! Show them just how friendly we are. :)

The Xbox360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

The PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com

• 33. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

When recruiting, I usually speak of all the ways that the Gunslingers clan is the perfect fit all the mature, casual gamers out there. Let's deviate from the norm this time around and take a look at some of the interesting facts about us GS*Goppfather has observed during his two year stay with us.

The following portion is from his "Gopp's 2-Year Anniversary" thread:

*In the 3 games that I have played the most since joining GS......there have been 4805 “Good Game” posts in the threads for those respective games. 4805!!! That’s 396 pages of “good game” posts!

* I have had AT LEAST 300 different PSN friends on my friends list at one time or another; all GS members.

* “The Lounge” thread alone has had over 7000 posts since I became a member.

* If my count is right, GS has featured 27 games in the time I have been here.

* There has been at least ONE GS romance that I’m aware of! (that does NOT include the numerous bro-mances that go on around here).

* At least 400 Spam-bots have been destroyed by Murph and the GS staff.

* When I became a member I knew exactly ZERO people who live in foreign countries. I would now consider AT LEAST 15 GS members from different countries to be dear friends.

* There have been approximately 1000 signature banners made by GS members for either themselves or other members.

* Personally, I have played 14 different game titles with GS members and have logged over 1000 hours of total game time with fellow ‘Slingers. (wow, way too much!)

* I’ve gamed with members from 27 US states that I'm aware of (California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Arizona, Kansas, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky).

Fellow older gamers from around the world, you are invited to make your online gaming experiences this fulfilling. Life is too short not to be having a good time, on your own schedule. Join us.

The Nintendo Wii U Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults. (Oh yes, we will be there, too!)

The PC Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

• 34. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

I am soexcited to play Black Ops 2 with the best clan in the world, The Gunslingers. Since signing up I have enjoyed playing with all of the members that I have met with and have never found a time when there was no one to play with. I look forward to more frosty pints with you guys!!!!!!

• 35. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    tick221

What I like most about Gunslingers is that you play when your schedule permits it. If you have an hours once a week and want other adults to game with this is your place. We have huge amounts of gamers on all platforms which means that no matter when YOU can game there will be Gunslingers to join and game with.

Check us out

• 36. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    leiflvr

Well I just celebrated my first anniversary as a part of GS. I have played with so many different people I have had to recycle my friends list twice. With online being such a huge part of the games we play it's nice to sit back and enjoy a game rather than be berated by some little 12 who thinks he knows.......well anything.

The way I think about it is this. You go over to a buddy's house to hang out yet your buddy's house is your own place and you can catch up with like 50 people over the course of an evening.  Just sitting around joking with no stress and enjoying a game........think about that for a second.  Ask yourself when the last time you played a game where you didn't have to mute everyone in the room as soon as they enter.....It was revelation to me and has kept me gaming with my GS buddies non-stop for over a year.  Come by, check us out and say hi. Ask questions in our Chat room if you like and peruse the site at your leasure. 

f you like gaming but hate the screaming, rude belligerent kids that wreck it for alot of people, check out www.gunslingergaming.com. You'll be glad you did.

• 37. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

We have a special edition of New Member Round-Up this time around. Already, the Fall season of gaming has proven that more and more adults are grabbing controllers and seeking out a gaming experience exclusively with a like-minded older crowd. We have showed our appreciation towards folks joining the Gunslingers with "New Member Round-Up" announcements for some time now, and I am proud to announce that we have collectively set a new GS record last week!

In just seven days (September 16th, Sunday to September 22nd, Saturday), 113 gamers joined the overall Gunslingers clan!

In fact, the list of fellow mature, casual gamers who have become GS members between September 13th to September 24th is so epic I will, for the first time, simply provide a link to it:

http://www.gunslinge...=10465&p=122433

[*New Member Count: 149]

WELCOME TO THE GUNSLINGERS AND THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING!!!

You will all be happy to hear that nearly ALL of these greenhorns have already contributed to the Master Lists and/or group discussions. New and established members alike, take this unique opportunity to check the Master Lists and Introductions sections of the GS Forums to get gaming with each other.  We are all here for the same reasons, so now is no time to be shy!  :fatgrin:

Long live the gamers who are proudly long in tooth.

The WiiU Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers.

• 38. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

I just wanted to say that I am thrilled to be a member of this clan. Gunslingergaming.com has become a staple in my life that really makes gaming more fun. My favorite part of it all is our famous weekend Frosty Pints!!! Can't wait to have some with GS on Black Ops 2!!!!

• 39. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

Frosty Pints, the tradition of GS members grabbing their pick of poison and celebrating the end of the work week in some crazy public raids, has been a part of us since 2008.  It is one of our defining characteristics.  We even have an entire site page dedicated to information about Frosty Pints.

But there is a chance that page may simply be overlooked.  That is why we are inviting all fellow mature, casual gamers to join in on the fun! Every Friday and Saturday, stop by and be a part of Frosty Pints. Let us know around what times you plan to be hitting up the online gaming!

Be Merry!

The WiiU Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next