i'm looking for a clan

Can someone help me to come in a clan.

i am 2th prestige alsmost 3th.

(i hope someone could help me)

• Re: i'm looking for a clan

What console?

AvengedFADE

Hey, you can join my clan if you want. We are a very new clan and have around 10-12 members and we may be merging with another clan that has 36 active members with some that were originally from clans like FaZe, Optic and Obey. We have an elite clan rank of 5 and our website is fadegaming.com (not finished yet but go check it out and give us suggestions on how to improve our site in the future). If you are interested in joining our ranks, contact our clan gmail at fadegaminglive@gmail.com and I can send you a clan application from there. You do not have to be 18 + years nor have cod elite premium (although it is recommended). I am shure that if you decide to join our clan, The Fade, that my clan leaders would be thrilled to have you as part of our team (We are currently an Xbox 360 only clan).

You can join UAEF send in a Application on Elite go to look up clan and search UAEF click send applications.

Good Luck.

xHazeSmoke

Welcome to HaZe Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3 XBOX 360 clan. We are a mature 18+, friendly, team oriented clan. We aim to compete in Call Of Duty public lobbies, gamebattles, elite, tournaments, and scrimmages. If you are interested in recruitment, register then apply on our website to start your evaluation. Thank you for considering us as your clan.

www.HazeClan.com