1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 11:08 AM by UntouchableWolf RSS

Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns! - VIDEO

UntouchableWolf

"Sometimes We Truly Forget What Gaming is Meant For"

And There are Some Gamers that Complain So Much, They Forget to Have Fun..

As You Watch Let Me Know Which Guns You Think are Overpowered or You think None Are.

Thank You Amazing COD Community!

TheUntouchableWolf

• 1. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    Roush

I didn't watch the video - I figured it would be just as stupid as the last few you posted complimenting yourself with different accounts

• 2. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    UntouchableWolf

I am not sure why you have so much hate but it seems like all you do is troll me around and follow me with all of these lies and hate.

• 3. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    nicedrewishfela

Not sure who you are or where you are getting this information from, but Wolf has long been one of the strongest YT posters on these forums. He is always forthright about who is he is, never spams posts. He follows the rules by embedding the videos and leaving a synopsis about what is going on in the video.

Wolf is one of the few positive voices out there. He doesn't complain, doesn't troll, and doesn't make himself out to be something he isn't. He is a strong player but never talks down to other people. He is a refreshing voice in a sea of discontent.

He is a good guy, all of my interactions with the Wolf have been positive. He responds to all comments, even the negative ones, in a constructive manner. I've never seen him provoke or insult anyone, and he never gets involved in "flame" wars.

Perhaps you are a YT competitor trying to pump yourself up by degrading someone else's hard work?

I have no idea what your issue with Untouchable Wolf is, but I don't think your attack was warranted. Man up. If you have an issue with him, DM him and work it out.

Wolf is a good guy. If you don't like the video, he is cool with that. Leave him some CONSTRUCTIVE, logical criticism and he will take it and grow from it. What you are trying to do is destructive, uncalled for, and comes awfully close to violating this Forum's CoC.

• 4. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    slayer0fg0d

roflmao you use a mod to aim lol your trash

• 5. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

slayer0fg0d wrote:

roflmao you use a mod to aim lol your trash

And what mod you think he's using? I don't see any mods. All I see is a person capable of aiming for real.

• 6. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    trialstardragon

Eh, I do not agree that the FMG's are OP, just easy to use. Really none of the guns are OP, just some are easier then others. But at the end of the day it is just a game and meant for fun and not to be whined about so much like some do all the time. My only real complaint is the Moab and how many players boost for it and do not even play the obj because of trying to get one. In your game play you were not boosting for any of your ksr. So no issues here about the video.

Toward the one that replied in such a manner as they did... you are just a sad person and this is coming from the DragonTroll.. someone called troll more times on these forums probably than any other gamer. If you do not like his videos or how he talks when doing them, do not watch them simple as that. Otherwise you are not better than the wolf who can not be touched.

• 7. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    trialstardragon

What a marroon, what a bafoon. He was not using a mod at all and if you think he was then you seriously should stop playing the game and go playing something more along your speed, pokemon maybe.

• 8. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO
    Rednecksniper39

Just because he actually knows how to aim and does not spray and pray does not mean he is using a mod.

• 9. Re: Stop Complaining About Overpowered Guns - VIDEO

Well looks like we won't have to see any of wolf's thread bumping accounts on this thread. You guys are making it so that won't have to be done. Good job all.

Cmon, slayer, this person who made the video is clearly no where near good enough to deserve such an accusation lol.

1 2 3 Previous Next