1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 1:37 PM by Jennifer122 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: any other girls who play COD??

hi i am girly player from belguim,its hard to find any european girls .most of my friends or from the us but with the diffrent time zone its not always to play together .

• 61. Re: any other girls who play COD??
    kellysa111

I have come across girl players that are usually in a party together. They are usually the bitchy ones telling everyone they got beat by a bunch of girls. And if I'm with a friend, I usually have my mic on and I'm talking to him and the girls start talking crap to me! I don't respond because there is no point. We girls have to stick together, not talk crap to each other.

Banhammer, can u send me ur psn name? i would love to play with you ^.^

• 62. Re: any other girls who play COD??
    BanHaMMer

Hey Kelly,

will send you a PM

• 63. Re: any other girls who play COD??
    CloakedSchemer

This entire thread is like saying.

"I'm a GIRL!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!"

I usualy call girls who acknowledge they are girls "Fat" or "Ugly" (People with Girl clantag or PSN ID with girl in it)

I really don't like online girls mainly because most of them are attention whores who laugh every 2 seconds at anything and talk like a 5 year old. Also the reactions of other guys  who see a girl annoys me (especially teens).

• 64. Re: any other girls who play COD??
    BanHaMMer

CloakedSchemer wrote:

This entire thread is like saying.

"I'm a GIRL!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!"

I usualy call girls who acknowledge they are girls "Fat" or "Ugly" (People with Girl clantag or PSN ID with girl in it)

I really don't like online girls mainly because most of them are attention whores who laugh every 2 seconds at anything and talk like a 5 year old. Also the reactions of other guys  who see a girl annoys me (especially teens).

Soooooooooo,,,,,, are you a boy or a girl or transexual then?

• 65. Re: any other girls who play COD??
    gkidd44

PEDO

• 66. Re: any other girls who play COD??

I'm a girl and I play black ops!

Add my gamer tag Hendii007

• 67. Re: any other girls who play COD??

Looking for more girls to play with.. feel free to add me miszlillee69

• 68. Re: any other girls who play COD??

i have a few on my friends list, i'd be more than happy to pass your psn along to them if you would like. And also, if you're looking for a good group to game with hit me up and i'll get you into some of the games with my clan and my buddies. PSN i use for black ops 2 is

trolled_u_again

I have a few female friends that play MW2, and few that play Blops 2.

Just let me know if you're interested. and no, Noone from my clan or group of friends will say anything degrading to you.

• 69. Re: any other girls who play COD??
    Jennifer122

hey there forum

Yep I am female also .... I'm not brillant at the game. I tend to come middle of the lobby and I'm ok with that, since this is my first time playing a fast paced shooter... been playing it a few months now....

I have found that americans (I am australian..aaah mw3 lobbies) have been quiet ok with a female in the room....

teenage australians however...io... I tend not to mic up often...only when I am very very bored...and when the aussie lobbies are insulting each other, I tend to mute the lot of them.

I have seen female names in aussie lobbies..and man did they just completely kick arse...

mine included hehehe

I think COD just doesnt have alot of females playing in general prolly only 10 per cent of the community as my rough guessamation ....

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next