1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2013 4:17 PM by Gabe778 Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Girls in mw3

I really feel for you as some are so mean,I get that when they find out I'm 55 and playing saying I have no life,only if they knew the real true I'm just happy to be able to play or just breath again after having 3 major hearts in a row dieing  in coma for 5 weeks, kids or even teenagers or younger men just are mean and dont think before they talk, I think its great to see females playing I thing males thing video games are only for them and they forget how many females work in the gaming industery inculding my daugther work for EA gaming

• 91. Re: Girls in mw3

I really feel for you as some are so mean,I get that when they find out I'm 55 and playing saying I have no life,only if they knew the real true I'm just happy to be able to play or just breath again after having 3 major hearts in a row dieing  in coma for 5 weeks, kids or even teenagers or younger men just are mean and dont think before they talk, I think its great to see females playing I think males think video games are only for them and they forget how many females work in the gaming industery inculding my daugther work for EA gaming

• 92. Re: Girls in mw3

Don't play Search, it's full of trash talking idiots. Whenever I play it I just mute everyone in the game.

• 93. Re: Girls in mw3
    slayer0fg0d

the game is sexist they dont even have a female char for you to pick from there are women in the army this games garbage and sry you had to put up with that type of game play just look at it this way if they acted like that in game they probly dont have a girl friend. i have been married 13yrs and she the best thing that ever happen to me. and i would never disrespect her bye talking badly to another female regardless of what she said 1st theres a mute botton i like to use it also if you view there gamer tag you can add them to a list that will not let them join a lobby your in. "player review"

• 94. Re: Girls in mw3

Search players are trash talking idiots to everyone, not just females.

• 95. Re: Girls in mw3
    zingaa

I actually had the enjoyment of hearing two girls yelling at each other in domination the other night, it was pretty awesome. The "c" word was flying

• 96. Re: Girls in mw3

zingaa wrote:

The "c" word was flying

What Cancer?

• 97. Re: Girls in mw3

Girl I feel you! Haha. I'm a girl, and I get asked if in fat or ugly and then they say I'm lying when I say I'm not. I'm actually an attractive girl, people I know are surprised at the fact I play Xbox. I either mute them, or just say something about the fact that they will never have a life.

• 98. Re: Girls in mw3

Im a nice guy

• 99. Re: Girls in mw3

Im a nice guy I play for the fun of the game just join the right lobby or mute yourself

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next