1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 3:05 PM by SeekersofLight Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

how about we get a fix for this its been like this for over a week

for new accounts

Its like you are all inturns at demonware / beachhead

get off your asses and get fixing, this should have been fixed in a few hours

not a few weeks

• 31. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

ME 3

I have the same problem

• 32. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

Dear Activition Staff Members

I knw this is a problem that is occuring to everyone and is not a big deal to u guys but can u plz fix i just made a cant a few days ago and i wanted to join a clan that my good friends in i tried every day but it would just redirect me to the news page. I made the account on the ps3 and verified the email on the computer at first the verification would not work so i made an account on my computer (MAC) after i made an account a link my youtube, twitter and facebook to the profile so it can be 100% finished. I been redirected back to the news page many times, i refreshed the page reseted the history and it still wont. I cant even search up clans or even players.

Plz Fix

King Regards- FaTalSpeedy

Ps-My profile name is FaTalSpeedy so u can check my profile if there is any problems thx

• 33. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

I knw this is a problem that is occuring to everyone and is not a big deal to u guys but can u plz fix i just made a cant a few days ago and i wanted to join a clan that my good friends in i tried every day but it would just redirect me to the news page. I made the account on the ps3 and verified the email on the computer at first the verification would not work so i made an account on my computer (MAC) after i made an account a link my youtube, twitter and facebook to the profile so it can be 100% finished. I been redirected back to the news page many times, i refreshed the page reseted the history and it still wont. I cant even search up clans or even players.

Plz Fix

King Regards- FaTalSpeedy

Ps-My profile name is FaTalSpeedy so u can check my profile if there is any problems thx

• 34. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

Plz Fix my profile is ( x-dont-trust-me- )

• 35. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

I knw this is a problem that is occuring to everyone and is not a big deal to u guys but can u plz fix i just made a cant a few days ago and i wanted to join a clan that my good friends in i tried every day but it would just redirect me to the news page. I made the account on the ps3 and verified the email on the computer at first the verification would not work so i made an account on my computer (MAC) aftear i made an account a link my youtube, twitter and facebook to the profile so it can be 100% finished. I been redirected back to the news page many times, i refreshed the page reseted the history and it still wont. I cant even search up clans or even players.

Plz Fix my profile is ( x-dont-trust-me- )

• 36. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

I can sign in on line put not on the ps3 . I get an error login I have never signed in on the ps3

• 37. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem
    xXDishonouredxX

Its been 4days now since i've been waiting until it can be fixed. Still nothing still redirects me to the home news page. I tried everything that the support told me which i earlier on at this post. I tried everything. I even tried get help from the formus but no one replys. I tried using elite on my xbox reinstalling it and still doesn't work. All it comes up is error failed to log in to call of duty elite service??? Come on this is annoying!!

• 38. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem
    xXDishonouredxX

Its been 4days now since i've been waiting until it can be fixed. Still nothing still redirects me to the home news page. I tried everything that the support told me which i earlier on at this post. I tried everything. I even tried get help from the formus but no one replys. I tried using elite on my xbox reinstalling it and still doesn't work. All it comes up is error failed to log in to call of duty elite service??? Come on this is annoying!!

• 39. Re: Call of Duty Elite problem

Let's not be getting frustraded on my thread please, it doesnt speed anything up, but hopefully activision may use this thread to give us news on how things are coming along, etc. Atleast then we arent kept in the dark All fixed soon *Fingers Crossed*