Hello there shaccur,
Let's begin to address your concerns right here and now shall we? What region are you in btw?
- Missing Clan Emblems: Provide us with your clan name/ID # and console type and we'll forward the info to the appropriate parties.
- Managing your clan: How are you accessing ELiTE? Through the web site or console app? The same functions are available on the console app as we are looking into a resolution for the web site. We realize this is an inconvenience to clan leaders but we are working on it.
- Signing up for Ops/Challenges: Depending on what console you play on and what method you're accessing the Competition or Compete section makes the difference. We are aware that Xbox console app users aren't able to enlist in Ops/Challenges from the app but you should be able to enlist from the web site. PS3 users have the ability to enlist from the console now.
- Time Zones: More specifically, what's the issue with time zones in ELiTE?
We're here to help you with your concerns, so if there's more please let us know and we can address them.
Missing Clan Emblems:
Clan name is Consoles Rebels, ID is 1472187. Meanwhile i found a "workaround" regarding the missing clan emblem. "Kick the member out of the clan and reinvite"... Et voila.... Clan emblem is unlocked.... BUT we´ve 85 member.... and i´m not willing to this for all... This costs hours of freetime. By the way... i filled out the "missing Emblem form" 2 times... without a reaction of Activision....
Managing the clan & Signing up for challenges/Ops:
Found a workaround that works.... Thanks for nothing,...
You´re selling the Game worldwide, but just providing an "US time support". Same with operations that are running from 2am to 5am in the morning (german time). WAKE UP, there are some other time zones like US one.
Regarding your request about the Browser.....
I contacted your support each day (5/6 times)... everytime the same questions. Browser, Browser, browser.... WAKE UP.... the problem is on your end....
1. You did an untested change
2. Your support should check chathistory and should not bore paying customers
3. If you provide a service, you should do the service best you´re able to provide.
4. Twitter.... nice to know that you have a Twitter account CONGRATULATIONS, millions of other also have one Don´t bore me with that... i don´t want to follow Twitter (maybe this is normal in US, BUT NOT IN EUROPE!). I want a great service with possible workarounds and solutions.
Applying emblem for clans that did not receive them, is taking longer than expected but will be addressed soon. As for clan ops they go live globally, there isn't a time that will accommodate or appease everyone. We chose a specific time and if a clan would like to compete in it, that clan has to play during that block. Clan challenges however do not pose such a restricted timeframe; we suggest competing in those if clan ops times do not fit personal time schedules.
The rest of your suggestions/complaints have been noted and forwarded. As for compensation it is being discussed but there is no updated information we can give in regards to that.
Coming up to your answer:
>>We chose a specific time and if a clan would like to compete in it, that clan has to play during that block. Clan challenges however do not pose such a restricted timeframe; we suggest competing in those if clan ops times do not fit personal time schedules. <<
2am german time? personal time schedules? Hm,... ok,... so please change to european time. Maybe the personal time schedules for US member are different from the european?
Regarding the Problems:
I found a workaround, but this doesn´t work if you want to kick member (AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME - actual we have to kick 3 member), an error "No data" comes up. So, can you kick the member for me, cause i can´t.
By the way, that doesn´t work on XBOX, IE, FIREFOX or CHROME. and it´s important
I have pretty much all the same problems. I have paid for Elite on both PS3 and Xbox 360. Elite has always been a bit hit and miss but ever since the website got changed, it always logs me in under my xbox live account and no matter how many times I click to change to my PS3 account it never actually changes.
I have only bothered with clans and challenges on the PS3 since I have more friends that play on PS3 so this is the only one I really need to work but, since I can't switch, I cant get into elite and see anything.
I also have absolutely no clan emblems yet while other members do have them. I really don't see any point in renewing my subscription on either console since, when it works, it only does about half of the things it was promised to do.
The funny thing is, Bungie, and now 343, have been providing a virtually identical service since about the launch of Halo 2, 7 or 8 years ago. The difference is, their service works and doesn't cost a cent.