15 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2012 2:30 PM by youcantgetme62 RSS

8 hrs double xp

is this guy cheating?

Per5isTenCe

• Re: 8 hrs double xp
    CHRISSY

8 hours isnt really a lot to be honest, i have a 4hr dxp card i have still not used since i bought the game, maby he has saved up 4 tokens

8 hours isnt that much really its only 4 tokens so id say no but then again it depends on what prestige he is

CowboySr

Clans receive 8 hours of double xp for reaching level 40 which you can get just from adding premium members.12 hours of double xp for reaching lvl 50. So there is no way of knowing.

ap0stl3

Even if he used all his prestige tokens on double xp and his clan was level 50 (which is unlikely), that wouldn't add up to 8 days of double xp.  You realize 8 days is 192 hours right?  There's no possible way.  The most you could get from doritos, mt. dew, etc was 24 hours.  The most prestige tokens one could have (4 from previous games + 15/16 from this game if you're the highest rank) that would only be like 64 possible hours you could have legit.  The clan xp would have to account for like 130 hours of double xp, and that's not possible.  So he's a cheater

spkTKay

Wow I think I missed there something 8 days?!?!

LOL then hopefully bancandy is quick and it´s not his forst time

CowboySr

@ ap0stle3. I agree but if you look at the OP Title it says 8 hrs, not 8 days. I took him for what he wrote. The destroyer wrote 8 days cause he actually went and looked at the guys Elite page. Destryers post was after mine if you look at the post times, so I did not ignore him, it just hadnt been posted yet.

Thedestoyer

Just sent bancandy a message on XBL. She is very quick-I've had 5 people reset/banned in 2 days. She'll take care of him.

Thedestoyer

OP, please remove his GT from the thread. The message has been sent, but you could get in trouble for naming and shaming.

W7PSK

One of my Boosters I reported last night had 39 DAYS of Double XP.

I hope BanCandy reads my messages this guy needs a long rest.

But she really not getting to my stuff lately.

XxsharepackagesxX

Anyone started a Clan in Elite and is level 5, or higher not using it anymore? Please contact BunnyGottaGun (PSN)... looking to offer 12 hrs of double xp for this weekend, which I believe were getting double xp, so you'll have double double xp. All the emblems and titles in clan ops up to level 50 and 1 free token.

youcantgetme62

How are they cheating like this