1 499 500 501 502 503 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,000. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

NotablePie wrote:

then why even inquire about it ?

the hate towards quickscoping is strong with a big part of the community

so why ask and give us false hope and then go for an easier solution just for the sake of it being easier if it went down like that

seeing how many oopsies they had it would've been alot nicer gesture imho towards a big part of the community as the quickscoping in IW games always causes an upsteer in the community

They may still plan on adding it. It could be that in the process of trying to implement it, there were more technical issues than they thought. It could also be it got pushed down in terms of priority due to other things needing addressed (DLC and Match-making for instance). It could also just be they forgot. This question I really can't answer.

I'm sure Candice would be willing to look into it though if we ask, she's usually pretty good about that. I'd like to see a Sniper Only playlist as much as anyone (so I can Snipe and not QS).

• 5,001. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    JetEye

I tried out Domination yesterday and today on Xbox.  Absolutely horrible.  Worse than before with or without DLC enabled.  This game has always been terrible and always will be terrible.  I'm officially done.  It will not go back in my Xbox, nor will I ever buy another IW game.  I've wasted so much time on this board discussing, hoping that it would do some good.  Has it done any good?  Nope, definitely not.  I'm very salty right now that I was lied to almost a year ago being told that this game would be fixed.

• 5,002. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    NotablePie

regarding domination with the patch, it seems somewhat improved for me

but some weird framerate issues or something, the few games i played i felt like one moment everything was smooth, and a second later a tad slowed down, had it before but never like this during the whole game every game

but no instakills or deaths so far for me

don't know what caused it and wether i was host or not as i didn't leave any match midgame and there further is no fool proof way of telling if you're host anymore

@kastro i just hope we get an answer, as that's why i asked in the first place

• 5,003. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    JetEye

Crazy lag-type framerate issues!

• 5,004. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    axxo88

Today it was a absolute Horrible Experience, Lagging Opponents, Lost Connections and the Game feels like i need twice as much Bullets to kill someone than before. Those Problems only occured in Domination (XB360), hc-domination runs ok.

• 5,005. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    itzhe4dhunt3r

Not sure what happened but now the game runs worse then ever before..... It was really good for me for the 1st few hours the patch went live but now it's just complete rubbish

Matchmaking seems to connect me to Germans all the time, I'm lucky to get in a whole UK lobby anymore.

• 5,006. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    mpringle

It would be interesting to see how the numbers stack up of people currently playing MW3 compared to how many were playing COD4, WAW, MW2 and Black Ops a month before the next title came out.

I'm sure Activision would have these fugures but would they release them if it showed the cash cow was dieing?

I wonder how BO2 preorders are stacking up compared to MW3? That would be an interesting figure to get?

• 5,007. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    NotablePie

so you're UK

playing at 3/4am and expect perfect matchmaking, during weekdays even ?

don't you think that's a tad to much mate ?

• 5,008. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    itzhe4dhunt3r

It wasn't 3am when I posted that message? + I was talking about my experince of today from 7pm-10pm

• 5,009. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Lunar---tick

I cant kill anyone, offload a full clip with the pp90 extended mags and  get about 10 hit markers. The quickest kill i got was a panic fire on a bloke i know i missed him and he dropped like a sack of potatoes

Oh well i need to adjust for my crooked sight.

Played in a party with some good players last night that frequently get moabs, the couldnt hit anyone either. I always blamed the fact that i'm just useless. Something is not right. I have 19mb internet. Very jumpy now, was not before. I love running around corners only to run into a wall that mysteriously pops out in front of you.

Tobehonest it doesnt bother me as i'm not real good and nothing in the world will help, but i can see some serious players being quite annoyed.

What ever they changed, it dont work.