1 501 502 503 504 505 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,020. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    DecisiveBlow

Was told there was a patch. Thought I'd come and check how other people are doing.

Curious as to whether they'd be able to spit another patch out before BOps2. If not, good job guys.

Least you tried... I suppose...

• 5,021. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ran76

I'm wondering when or even if you guys are going to do anything about boosters and/or door blockers in Infected. it's getting ridiculous

• 5,022. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    djtn

In Ref to:

Title Update 23

Significantly reduced lag spikes caused when someone joined a match in progress.

Added more matchmaking/performance telemetry to allow us to optimize our backend servers

New networking code improvements to be initially rolled out in the Domination playlist October 10th, mid-morning with more playlists to come

Thought I’d play Domination for a bit to see how the TU was. To start with the update was super small. The first match was on Terminal. One of the players was from Japan, which is roughly 10,376 miles from my location. I went on a dying spree with instant deaths over and over again, my bullets didn’t count. No hit markers, nothing. I backed out. Second match, everyone was from USA but the only way I could win a gun fight was to lie down, hide in a corner of the map, behind a bush with assassin pro, blind eye pro and a silenced MK14. When they would walk past I’d shoot them in the back of the head with a full clip. If I didn’t get the entire clip into their head they would turn around and shoot in my general direction and I’d die instantly.

You’re game is garbage and I’m done…

• 5,023. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Sorry about last night I saw that you deleted my posts anyways Lag is your biggest problem you either need to make your server bigger or you need to make it only select the person has the best signal as host.

• 5,024. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Fix lag compensation though stop denying that it exists and fix it. I shouldn't have to worry about if I am lagging enough or how my signal is I should only have to worry about how good I am.

• 5,025. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    vims1990

Out of curiousity, who found the connection to be decent when the devs added the lag comp improvements to TDM?

I remember that there was positive feedback on the connectivity improvements to TDM a while back.

If it was possible, could the devs revert back to this specific patch or would it be difficult considering the number of matchmaking alterations in the last few months.

• 5,026. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    domgalmem

@ VIMS

I saws some improvements but that was a couple of patches ago and went to crap. Then it only worked with DLC off and now not at all...lol

• 5,027. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    roachoutro

vims1990 wrote:

Out of curiousity, who found the connection to be decent when the devs added the lag comp improvements to TDM?

I remember that there was positive feedback on the connectivity improvements to TDM a while back.

If it was possible, could the devs revert back to this specific patch or would it be difficult considering the number of matchmaking alterations in the last few months.

This was the only time i had some improvement, but then the improvements dissapeared.

• 5,028. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

vims1990 wrote:

I did. It was a very noticeable improvement and for the first time in ages the game was actually playable for me, but it only lasted for a few days. Considering how suddenly it went back to unplayable, I think they reverted those changes on purpose for some reason.  It didn't go back to bad gradually. It played very well a few days and the next day it was back to unplayable. What also makes me believe they reverted it on purpose is the fact that they avoid this whole subject.

E: Just tried Domination again and it's still ****. Considering that there was three host migrations in one game, I don't think I was the only one who though it was ****. I don't see any difference to how it was pre-patch. Another patch that did absolutely nothing. So Ghandi, why did you revert those TDM lag comp tweaks and when are you going to put them back?

• 5,029. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Well, all I can say is I'm glad there's only one more month left of this nonsense and thankfully you guys (IW) will not be making another COD (or so rumors have it). I wish I could have just stayed away from it... but since it's the latest COD I just keep coming back and while I will say the game is still in a completely horrible state... it has potential... and theoretically was awesome. I will admit I enjoyed it somewhat but honestly, if 90% of the community is complaining about something... why not fix it? My job has something pretty cool on our checks, a quote that applies to most people's jobs "a satisfied customer made this paycheck possible", take that in and study it..while it's obvious you can't manage a game... understanding that should be very easy.

Sadly I'll still play even after complaining... but once the new COD is released... the one we can all trust to be fixed even after it's released and the developers got the money..MW3 will hit the shelft to collect dust until the end of time. I wanted to trade it in and get credit for BO2.. and the Hastings in my town isn't even accepting anymore mw3... they said "too many people have traded this in recently and in a month it turns to dead stuck which we wont have room for"... so it's not even worth 7$ store credit, that says it all.

Valiant effort IW, you started off strong with all the advertising... but once the game was released... you went downhill eventually falling into a massive hole. Should have focused on serious issues rather than new maps.