1 502 503 504 505 506 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,030. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Ss78_

Example network code feedback form/post.

Recently we have changed our code to help improve the multiplayer experience and we would appreciate it if you would use this form to give us the feedback we need.

What exactly do you have an issue with: Lag compensation/Disconnects/Finding lobbies.

Are there any particular playlists where the problems are worse: ALL/TDM/DOM/DEM etc.

What platform do you use: 360/PS3/PC

Do you use any other platforms and do they perform normally: YES/NO

Do the problems exist when you use a wired connection or only while using wireless or both: wired/wireless/both

What NAT reading does the ingame multiplayer lobby show: open/moderate/strict

What country do you reside in: US/GB/NL etc

What type of internet connection do you have: pots adsl/ cable adsl/ fibre to the home/ fibre to the cabinet/ mobile hotspot

What time of day do you experience issues: all/ morning/ evening/ night

Can you also give us 2 ping tests from your chosen pingtest site (preferably a dev in communication with the network team could ask what info they need pathping/traceroute with any specific ip or location): 2 links to results.

To keep this thread clear for feedback we'll be moderating it closely and removing any off topic posts, if you have any general comments to make please start a new thread in the relevant platform forum or this [link] discussion thread.

• 5,031. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

datboibilly wrote:

Sadly I'll still play even after complaining

then why should they care what you have to say?  Why should they care what anyone here has to say when those people still end up playing for 2~3 hours a day anyway, and will probably prorder the next iw product after they get candice or teanah to get up on a stage and yell "**** YOU LAG COMPENSATION!"?

• 5,032. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Caine69_

Then devs should bring back that patch and see how's it going.

• 5,033. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Jake02

^This

And make this developer post/feedback area a part of the games interface so that platform specific users can proved timely feedback.  It seems that this trend to design the game to adapt to issues as they arise is becoming more of a feature instead of out of necessity. So it should be built into the game anyway - if enough thought was put into it I am sure that some kind of useful tool could be developed to aid both the developers and the community.

Thanks,

Jake

• 5,034. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

there s nothing more disgusting in this game that "3bar lagger advantage" aka god mode
    if u want ever fix this game, please remove this nonsense, where worst lagger in lobby is dictating whole lobby quality of the game
    fix matchmaking, it s total nonsense, and i dont understand, how ur matchmaking can put people from Japan, Mexico, USA, UK, Sweden, Russia, Australia together in one game

after ur last patch, 3 bar laggers still have advantage

u should also focus to do something about guns and perks and killstreaks/deathstreaks, which is almost nobody using in game ever

• 5,035. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

has SnD been added to the ground war playlist?

• 5,036. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    zestroy

Hi,

As many have reported, I too have realized no improvement in matchmaking or connectivity.

Truth is I'm not a bit surprised as history has proved IWs inability to successfully manage or augment this game to the standards of its consumers. Compound their failure with the debacle of Elite and loyal COD fans will scrutinize any future release from this studio.

The new year is close at hand, with it will come a Respawn, a metamorphosis of the real IW.

P.S. To all the contributors to this forum: I thank you for your candor in confirmation of problems I was experiencing in this game. Thanks also to all who offered information viable or not.

• 5,037. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

never mind just seen that it has. Why did they add it though? Snd is so boring and doesn't fit in to the fast pace of ground war.

• 5,038. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Ss78_

eric-cartman-no1 wrote:

never mind just seen that it has. Why did they add it though? Snd is so boring and doesn't fit in to the fast pace of ground war.

They asked what people wanted added and people voted it in. Maybe you missed the poll.

• 5,039. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Bump for answers. The game is still unplayable, doesn't matter which mode I try. Platform: PS3.

Why is the game version 1.8.602.1 on the 360, but only 1.8.512.1 on the PS3?

Why didn't the so-called lag comp fix do anything? There is no improvement whatsoever.

What happened to those TDM lag comp tweaks you introduced on the PS3 a while back? They worked great for a few days but suddenly it went back to unplayable. Why did you decide to revert them? Why are you avoiding this subject?