1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 113 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 11:20 AM by BleakProtocol Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    cb765

A camper is someone who finds a spot on the map (near a spawn or a high traffic path) and just kills without playing the objective. Players that are defending or snipeing are not campers. This change to ghost punishes everyone regardless of play style, and it is the wrong answer to the camping problem. Why don't they just add a competition playlist to the game and while in that playlist one can not wear ghost,cold blooded or use any of the attachments and equipment they counter?

• 31. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    samtrago013

Thank you for seeing it my way and how it actually is. It annoys me when after a game, people will call me a huge camping p****, when really, I was sniping. Two different things that are completely different. But my only hope is that there is some modification for ghost for when using a sniper. Or else I will have to sacrifice a create-a-class (Pick 10) point for a launcher to take out UAVs.

• 32. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    avengedyesterday

1. who cares what other people think about how you play.

2. the UAV itself will be atleast twice as hard to get than in previous titles which means much less spam of it. Not to mention since this is a pointstreak system, people are going to be racing to shoot them down.

3. If that person that has to look at his radar sucks for having to do that, what does that make you from having to hide from it?

4. Props for whining about whiners.

• 33. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    iivrruummii

I am pretty sure that Awareness will be a camper favorite tool after they figure out how overpowered it is.

• 34. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    darkslayer54

avengedyesterday wrote:

2. the UAV itself will be atleast twice as hard to get than in previous titles which means much less spam of it. Not to mention since this is a pointstreak system, people are going to be racing to shoot them down.

I disagree... Sure, it'll be harder than MW3... but it will be just as hard/easy as Black Ops.

Almost everything you do adds points towards your next pointstreak. In TDM it will still be roughly 3 kills (depending on bonuses), in objective game modes it could be easier or harder depending if you're defending/capturing flags or not.

• 35. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    Reellife

HAHAHA man oh man! The crying has already began! I can not wait for this game and its perks to be set in palce! The kids who sit in one corner for a kill, then move to the next corner for another kill are going to be screwed! My clan and I already destroy kids even when they camp! Now they will be visible when standing still! oh man! I am happier than a fat kid in a candy store! XiCons is the name! Legit 3.62 kd.... Sit down son!

• 36. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    circle8

Who give's a what your K/D is you probly dashed boarded it, This about a perk that been in every cod to block uav.

Now made easy for you to get a easy kill, This BS they need to fix it.

plus people camp no matter what they use,AND you have to be a high lvl on black ops 2 to use ghost witch is more BS And TREYARCH is play fav's. 

• 37. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    avengedyesterday

darkslayer54 wrote:

avengedyesterday wrote:

I disagree... Sure, it'll be harder than MW3... but it will be just as hard/easy as Black Ops.

Almost everything you do adds points towards your next pointstreak. In TDM it will still be roughly 3 kills (depending on bonuses), in objective game modes it could be easier or harder depending if you're defending/capturing flags or not.

1 kill difference will cut down the spam by atleast half. Take it however you see it.

• 38. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!

ghost is for dustmuppets, if you need to hide from the uav ive come to the conclusion you probably suck, and not to mention the reason why its the most popular perk is because its by far the best perk. stopping power and juggernaut had the same issue, therefore they were removed which is what needs to happen to this ghost garbage

• 39. Re: Treyarch, PLEASE don'y put camping limitations on GHOST perk !!!
    circle8
    1. And you need Uav for a easy kill.
    2. Ghost should block uav
    3. If they remove ghost , They should remove uav
    4. Any perk people use they will still CAMP
    5. Them changing Ghost for a Rusher's and Uav spammer's greed is wrong
    6. Trayarch better fix it or fix uav and rushing perk's to be fair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next