13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2012 10:06 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

Mw3 tactical insertion hackers

[Removed by Moderator]

• Re: Mw3 tactical insertion hackers
    ghamorra

You can't name and shame here. If you have a problem with players (and without video evidence there's nothing that can be done) you need to report them to iwenforcers

I emailed video evidence of people boosting in infected to Activision this week. 30+ people were reset!!!

sdredger

wow - good effort good to see that we are actually getting results and that things are actually getting done about this!

was your video evidence just theatre recording?

BanHaMMer

Well done Lyndzi

We have worked with Beach Head and have had over 250 people's stats reset, rank reset and 3 Clans removed from Clan Opps and there level reset to 1.

So long as the hard core members of our community who post here and keep at it, even though it can become frustrating "Boster Hunting" there will always be a clean side to COD

MCSOLUTIONSUK

Actually if you want to name and shame, crack on i agree, dont cover it up and then silently report it, shame the rats, they are pathetic little morons who need their psn accounts blocked, in actual fact they should have their ip address noted down and blocked by CoD.

scotland-rules

This my friend is a bad idea. What if someone wanted to get someone banned? So they would come on here and name them and accuse them of hacking and what would it lead too? Basically there name being dragged through the mud when they are innocent. Sure it might work sometimes for people who have actually done something wrong. However people would abuse it and name people who have done absolutely nothing wrong.

So naming and shaming is in my opinion wrong. We have an in game report system and we have a off game report system. Use that. Don't name and shame. As this system of naming and shaming can easily be abused.

Exiled-From-Hell

Ok, I'm seeing these kind of posts all the time and I'm not understanding why. People are calling people using Tactical Insertions hacks, for simply using them how they are meant to be used... I've seen people complaining about people getting kills denied because someone tac. inserted and killed them and got their tag back. Now people complaining about using them to base ****? Ok, tac. insertion is only good if the person dies, so how are they getting MOABs using tac. insertions? Perhaps they were just that much better and you should have realised you were outclassed? Last time I checked base raping wasn't an offense that could get you banned either. Tactical Insertion is meant to allow you to respawn in a key location instead of the default ones, please quit complaining about people using an item how it was meant to be used...

MCSOLUTIONSUK

i dont mean for people to name and shame out of spite, that is dishounorable, i mean that if these people can provide a short piece of footage to promote their reasons for shaming a person then they should be allowed and having people banned is serious and should not be taken lightly. it should be done efficiently and with upmost care and responcibility not just because your agrieved by their actions, sorry if my message was shown that way, i meant that people who set out to cheat hack and the like should be banned, however spawn raping IS classed as boosting as your not participating within a match fairly, you are using the default programming of the game against itself and that is boosting.

i thankyou sincerely for pointing out my flaws but i am anything but perfect and just wish to show my point, i will always acknowledge those who, within reason point out my flaws but i must say that we are all players and no better than each other to a certain extent however i must raise the point that whilst i openly condemn boosting, cheating, and the like i will not personaly use condemnation against people who i know little about, i point out the flaws of others as a group and will not personally target someone for the style of which they play unless it is again cheating ETC however please email me if you feel that i am unjust in what i say.

scotland-rules

Actually if you want to name and shame, crack on i agree, dont cover it up and then silently report it, shame the rats, they are pathetic little morons who need their psn accounts blocked, in actual fact they should have their ip address noted down and blocked by CoD.

MCSOLUTIONSUK wrote:

i dont mean for people to name and have people banned, sorry if my message was shown that way, i meant that people who set out to cheat hack and the like should be banned, however spawn raping IS classed as boosting as your not participating within a match fairly, you are using the default programming of the game against itself and that is boosting.

Actually you did just say above (a few posts up) that we should name and shame in public. I was merely replying and saying that if we were to be allowed to name and shame then people who were innocent and never did anything wrong would get punished as people would abuse the system.

We have an in game report feature and an off game report feature. Use it. Don't name and shame people it isn't a good idea. As if in fact they are deemed to not be cheating or someone names and shames someone who has done nothing wrong and they wanted to get back at them, then there PSN name gets dragged through the mud which isn't fair or right.

Use the systems to report we have.

MCSOLUTIONSUK

i thankyou sincerely for pointing out my flaws but i am anything but perfect and just wish to show my point, i will always acknowledge those who, within reason point out my flaws but i must say that we are all players and no better than each other to a certain extent however i must raise the point that whilst i openly condemn boosting, cheating, and the like i will not personal condemnation against people who i know little about, i point out the flaws of others as a group and will not personally target someone for the style of which they play unless it is again cheating ETC however please email me if you feel that i am unjust in what i say. i then went on to say that naming out of spite is dishonourable, i merely wish people to name and shame if the can prove it, sorry if this hasnt come over all to clearly scotland-rules

Foxhound-Pro

Hello,

If you've encountered someone who has violated the Modern Warfare 3 Online Code of Conduct, be it in game or via ELITE, please pass this information along to BanCandy or BanStache. Additionally, you may also send this information to the@IWEnforcers Twitter or send an email to report@infinityward.com. If you encountered someone in game, please report them there also, via the in-game mechanics, to cover all bases.

IIF0XH0UNDII | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II