25 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 5:32 PM by frats74 RSS

BANNED 1001 FOR SPAWNTRAPPING WAT?????????

I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND STRIPPED O EVERYTHING I HAVE WORKED FOR. I HAS 38 DAYS PLAYED ALL GOLD GUNS 20TH PRESTIGE AND WAS BANNED SO DECIDED TO CALL ACTIVISION I FOUND OUT THAT WITH ALL THE MONEY MAKE OF US WELL THEY DONT HAVE A BAN DEPARTMENT NO HOW CONVINIENT FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT DETAILSON THIER BAN NOT JUST SOME MESSAGE THAT SAYS 1001 BANNED FOR 48 HOURS.SO ANYWAYS SOME GUY HELPS BY SAYING THAT I WAS BANNED FOR SPAWNTRAPPING IN INTERSECTION AND ASKED HIM THAT IF I HAVE 2 LAGS OBVIOUSLY IM GONNA GET MY KILLS SOHE TELLS ME NO THAT DOM IS PLAYED GETTING ALL THE FLAGS AND TELL HIM THAT I PAYED 65 BUCK FOR THE GAME AND I PLAY IT THE WAY I ANT ANYAYS HES SAYS HE CANT HEP ME AND NO IM BANNED FOR SOMETHING EVERY SINGLE CLAN OUT THERE DOES BAN EVERYBODY WHY WONT U. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY FOR ME TO TALK TO SOMEBODY ABOUT GETTING MY STUF BACK OR IF NOT HELP BANNING HALF OF CALL O DUTY

• Re: BANNED 1001 FOR SPAWNTRAPPING WAT?????????
    ATVIAssist

Hello,

Send your Gamertag or PSN ID our way and we'll take a look at your account.

^LM

phxs72

Sounds like you got a hold of someone that is just guessing as to why you got banned.  Spawn trapping isn't a bannable offense.  It's been posted repeatedly by Activision.  Spawn Killing, however, is a bannable offense.  So perhaps you were actually Spawn Killing in which case you should know better than to do that.  On Interchange it would be very easy for a A spawn trap to turn into a spawn kill if you are looking down the open corridor on the edge of the map since it has a perfect view of the spawn there.  Now I haven't seen your gameplay so I'm just speculating here but I am familar with the A spawn trap.  I've been stuck in it many a time and occasionally I've stuck others in it too.

well IM happy to see they are actually doing something about spawn killing.. players like you ruin the game by sitting inside the enemy spawn with fmg9 akimbos waiting for players to spawn just to kill them ..

yes you bought the game, but so did the players your spawn killing.. they deserve to be able to play the game  and not be killed as soon as they spawn in the game..they were playing the game right.. you were relying on a game mechanic ( whichis broken) to boost your kills.. so im glad your banned

Anyone notice that he said he was Prestige 20, All Guns gold with only 38 hours played?

Did you really prestige every 2 hours? & did you get a gun gold every hour?

That right there sounds like a booster to me. No way can someone make it to prestige 20 with anything less than 100 hours played even with a lot of Double XP.

You deserve what you got, its people like you who are making this game even worst than it is. You guys are worst than campers.

i play to win if dom is not for some players there is tdm and many more game modes... i love having a great game against another top clan cuz were fighting for that spawntrap and i i get caught in it i just suck it up and congrat the other team cuz mine wasnt good enough to deny the trap. they should maybe make a mecenary playlist for players going in by themselves where there is no comunnication

ATVIAssist

Hello,

Here is a link to the MW3 Code of Conduct. It provides useful information including banning policy, explains each code, and the consequences of each violation. If you look under code 1001, you will see that this pertains to your situation.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200432280

Regards,

^MH

ok and thnks i broke the rule but you should change them or lighten up on the punishment. i know something worse then spawn killing and thats people going into domination running round killing not touchin a flag hiding in fron of flgs nd will not cpture it just messes dom up how come that is not  punishable act cuz obviusaly they are not playing right

phxs72

Not that I approve of that tactic either but if you can't see how ADSing a spawn and killing the guy as soon as he spawns, thereby not allowing him to play the game in effect while boosting your kills isn't worse than someone who chooses to not help their team cap flags, then your sense of fairplay is severely lacking.  The first renders the game useless to the person getting killed and consequently discourages future sales.  The second annoys ones teamates but doesn't prevent a good team from being sucessful.  It's like trying to equate bank robbery to j walking.

I was thinking the same thing, id rather someone kill wh)re anyday then have the enemy team not allow me to spawn in and play the game

well camping in dom is a form of boosting since the players suck and cant get a kill in tdm well he takes advantage of the gameplay of dom to increase ratio. and that is the reason we spawnkill cuz people with no skill come into dom to camp an well we make em rage quit well for now on i wont prestige and im gonna spawnkill in every game i will change account if i have to as long as i make pull your hair with hate im happy lol

phxs72

Sounds like you still don't understand the difference between Spawn Trapping and Spawn Killing but if you're ok with having to switch accounts every so often then I suppose that it doesn't matter.  Personally I'd rather not have to go through the trouble and just play by the rules.

frats74

pigui013 wrote:

well camping in dom is a form of boosting since the players suck and cant get a kill in tdm well he takes advantage of the gameplay of dom to increase ratio. and that is the reason we spawnkill cuz people with no skill come into dom to camp an well we make em rage quit well for now on i wont prestige and im gonna spawnkill in every game i will change account if i have to as long as i make pull your hair with hate im happy lol

You need to understand that Camping and Spawn Trapping are completely different.

Camping is defending an objective or waiting for an enemy to voluntarily come to you. They have a choice to use different tactics or to avoid you altogether.

Spawn Killing is different because there is no objective to defend, they only wait for an enemy to involuntarily appear in a Spawn Area because the Spawning Program makes them do so. They don't have a choice because they die the second they appear and Rage Quitting seems to be the best thing to do.

The gamers that you made Rage Quit had every right to do so, and they had every right to report you and get you banned. Feel free to justify your actions. I'm sure you would be pulling your hair and Rage Quitting if you were put in the same position as those other gamers were.

Furthermore, what was your purpose of Spawn Killing? Were you going for a MOAB?

Nobody here feels sorry that you got banned and nobody cares how crazy good your skills are at pressing RT to kill.

In addition, bragging about having a secondary account and threatening to Spawn Kill in every game is a guarantee for a Permanent Ban.

frats74

http://www.reddit.com/r/mw3/comments/yjt7v/in_response_to_excellenzes_post_the_o fficial_word/

I remember participating in a Lone Wolf Domination Op weeks before Clan Ops were made available and some player just waited in a spawn area with Akimbo FMG9's at the Bootleg Map. I just joined a game already in progress and I got killed as soon as I spawned. It wasn't until I got killed the 5th time that I was able to kill him. He came back at least 3 more times trying to kill me because I ruined his streak for a MOAB. I sent an email immediately to report@inifintyward.com and reported his gamertag.

so in other words you want me to let you kill me lol... ive been spawn killed alot of times but always figure a way out of it maybe you should pickup your skills bro instead of being a cry bby. And when I say camping i  mean campers who are losing by 40 points with no flags and act like i they were winning

frats74

pigui013 wrote:

so in other words you want me to let you kill me lol... ive been spawn killed alot of times but always figure a way out of it maybe you should pickup your skills bro instead of being a cry bby. And when I say camping i  mean campers who are losing by 40 points with no flags and act like i they were winning

1.) I never said you should stand out in the open so the other team can kill you. 

2.) You should pick up your skills and not Spawn Kill.

3.) I'm not your Bro.

4.) I'm not crying because I'm not the one who got banned and got reset to Unprestiged Level 1.

dosnt matter spawn killing or not prestige 1 or ill still school you

frats74

pigui013 wrote:

dosnt matter spawn killing or not prestige 1 or ill still school you

No. You won't.

Nobody will play with you because nobody wants to be associated with someone who's been banned and reset to Unprestiged level 1.

How are you going to school me? You can't even spell and your grammar is terrible. If that's any indication of your intelligence and how you play then it's obvious why you're Spawn Killing. Which is why you got banned and reset in the first place.

Have a nice day!