4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2012 3:34 PM by Fox-Milder RSS

Hackers galore

Ok first off im a fan of COD games although i dont think il buy anymore till this is sorted out tbh.

Right while playing MW3 multiplayer on PC over the last few weeks ive seen blatent cheaters and reported them to steam as was told this would help.

Now being a few weeks playing this game i now see the idiots i report arent banned and nothing is done.

And by cheating i mean aimbots god mode no reload wall hax and boosting i.e the opposite team dropped right in front of them all the time while they just kill u and theirs nothing we can do.

Im disgusted that this is being allowed to happen and nothing is done about it you as a company make a great game but me as a costomer gets screwed due to the heavy cheating going on.

It wouldnt be so bad if it was 1 in 10 games this happens but yesterday i played 60 team deathmatches and every1 of them had blatent cheaters.

I can tell you a lot of players in the game are now no longer going to buy MW4 or any other COD game until something is actualy done about this.

MW3 is almost about to die along with the rest of COD games due to LACK of anti hacks being put in place.

I emplore you to save this and all COD games from a bad death you as a company have made more than enough from us costomers to invest in a new anti-hacks engine like VAC.

Until something is done you wont get as big sales as you have had i garrentee it sales will drop 90% due to your lack of common sense on your part cheaters are destroying the franchise PLEASE pull your fingers out your ears and actualy do something about this.

Ok my rant over for now hopefuly you take this into consideration and sort the game out or lose money by no sales.

I shall also send emails to all review companys over the next few days to make sure they put how full of hackers this game realy is so you wont have any sales until its fixed.

• Re: Hackers galore

ok so im not gonna read all that but i get it you play on PC and i know people hack on PC

there has been endless posts about this, im sure IW is aware of it, but i dont think they are going to do much about it, at least they havent yet.. i know there are some die hard PC gamers out there, and unfortunately i can only recommend going to console.. the controller might be something to get use to, but there are things out there so you can use mouse and keyboard on the consoles.. Prob not what your wanting to hear, thats the only suggestion I have

I shouldnt have to go out and buy a console just to play a fair game this is ubsurd i payed for MW3 on pc so i could play a good fair game now your saying i have to buy a console just to get a fair game LMFAO.

this isnt the way to run a franchise and i can tell you now your sales will drop to a point were all your games will no longer sell due to the fact your more interested in ripping people off than making sure the design of the game mechanics cant get hacked I.E use VAC-SECURE.

steam learned this a while ago now they dont have this problem.

Or better still if your unwilling to sort it out give the rights to steam so they can sort it out make everyone of us that enjoy the game feel better seeing WE ARE THE COSTOMERS and need this sorted out fast.

frats74

Fox-Milder wrote:

And by cheating i mean aimbots god mode no reload wall hax and boosting i.e the opposite team dropped right in front of them all the time while they just kill u and theirs nothing we can do.

Im disgusted that this is being allowed to happen and nothing is done about it you as a company make a great game but me as a costomer gets screwed due to the heavy cheating going on.

It wouldn't be fair if they just banned a player simply because another player accused the other of cheating. They have to verify the facts and this takes some time. Accusing someone doesn't mean they're automatically guilty.

ie. A player accuses another of having a wallhack. Possible explainations could be that a portable radar was deployed by the opposing team, or that a grenade was thrown by a player that was using Recon Perk, etc...

The facts need to be checked and verified.

Yes i understand that but when 8 people all shooting at one person and they take no damage they dont move and just dose a quick circle on the spot and kills all with 1 shot at each player to me thats cheating.

Useing god mode no reload wall hax few other bits as well is cheating.

No one is that good a player to take no damage and get scores of 100+/0.

Seems like only way to actualy play the game now is to cheat at it as never 1 game without at least 1 cheater in last 2 weeks.

I do no the difference between skill and blatent cheating i only report those i no are cheating and yet still nothing happens to them.

Seems a 1 sided game now due to no care from the main game makers and the fact its being allowed realy pees me off the most.

If people have to cheat just to play a game they shouldnt bother playing the game at all as they ruin the game for the rest of us that have some skill.

Ok i no im not very skilled at this game im still a noob and i dont denie that.