11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 10:04 PM by YellowmanWii RSS

Need some insight

What's up people? So ik mw3 was released last year, but I never bought it for the Wii. But it kinda sucks on the HD consoles so when I got the money to buy it, I sort of backed out. I own all the other CoD games on the Wii, but do you guys think I should get it? Why or why not? I watched some of iCONBOY's game plays, and it looked decent. Please give me your thoughts.

• Re: Need some insight
    VelvetUnicor

I can not say no enough.  This game is full of hacks, and has been for months. It's had not even half the patches and fixes the other versions have, doesnt have all the playlists, and if you planned on using the analog controller for it, the sensitivities are all messed up.  You are wayyyy better off with either getting it for another console, or just not at all.

dont listen to velvet hes just trolling you.

this game is epic, sure it has a few flaws but what game doesn't definatly one of the best cod games maybe even FPS games made.

cant believe youv never succumbed to its majestic gameplay before.

wiimote, FTW!!!

Padiego

You're seriously high.

This game....mw3..is terrible. Not only is it terrible on the HD consoles, it is also terrible in the wii console.

Bad spawns.....horrible map design....lack of patching.....hackers...hackers everywhere....glitches...unbalanced weapons. The list goes on. Its horrible. I suggest you invest your money in something more enjoyable.

VelvetUnicor

Um, no.  It's the truth.  The wii version has been hacked to crap from release.  From red boxers, hoppers and demoters, the list goes on.  This game is not worth any money, especially this late in the year, where the hacks are getting worse and worse.  The wii version is by far the worst out of any of them, which is why I say he should either get it for another console, or just not at all.  If you say the problems are minor, I implore you to go into search and destroy and see just how broken this game is.

codcanuck

If you think it sucks on HD consoles, then why would having it on the Wii make anything different?

In any case, BO2 is coming out in two weeks. Save your money for that.

I dont know where you`re located but I bought a few MW3 games from blockbuster video for half the price as a new one. If you dont like it then you at least saved some money I think I payed $20.00 for MW3 at blockbuster. Gamestop wanted $45.00 or $47.00 for a used MW3 game.

You honestly expected the Wii version to be any better Seriously, just stay far away from this game. And you think that the game looked decent from watching iCONBOY's vids? Well iCONBOY sold his MW3 disc because he thought it was a shitty game. Still think it looks decent now?

I did not believe that the game would be any better than the HD consoles but I had some hope. So far, my chances of getting a PS3 or XBOX or Black Ops 2 for the PC are really slim. I have been playing Black Ops for 2 years, occasionally switching between COD4 and WaW, and so I thought I could change things up a little bit and get MW3. So I guess I should just stick with Blops, Waw and Reflex because apparently the game really sucks.

EliteKing

MW3 = hackers paradise.

save up for the U and Bo2.

Don't get it! What ever you do, don't get it pls! Oh god.no