2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2012 8:10 PM by Razor2nd RSS

Looking for a Clan (Xbox 360)

Stiffy3109

I'm looking for a clan/group of guys to play with. I can't win games by myself, heck I'm lucky if I'm teamed up with players who are even trying to win. I'm 22 years old and I have a 1.73 KD (1.85 TDM). I'm looking for a clan that is around the same age group as me and skill level as me (around 1.50ish or better). I'm not interested in joining a clan full of 13 year olds that only play for MOABS. I'm a real likeable guy and I never talk down on my teammates when they are not playing so well, as long as they are communicating and trying. If their is a clan/ group of players who are looking for another player, my gamertag is Stiffy3109. Hit me up with a message and I'll get back with you. I'm ready to have some fun again.

• Re: Looking for a Clan (Xbox 360)
    Stiffy3109

Note that I am not a Premium member.

• Re: Looking for a Clan (Xbox 360)

invite sent:

WRETCHED MAFIA ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR MW3 AND BLACK OPS II

Wretched Mafia is a level 32 clan with 58 members and we are looking to expand our gaming community.  We need premium and non-premium members to help out with clan ops and challenges.

Requirements:

You must have a working microphone or headset.

You must have a good attitude and get along with others.

There is NO K/D requirement.

You must be 16+ years of age.

All we ask is that you plan on playing in the ops and challenges. We will move over to Black Ops II when it is released. We are a growing clan with many peer groups for you to game with. We strive to make everyone feel like part if the team.

We are looking for both male and female gamers so everyone can apply.

If the above information interest you and you would like to find out more information send Razor2nd a message or invite to a private chat on Xbox.

If you would like to join fill out an application by searching for Wretched Mafia on elite or leave your gamer tag in this thread for an invite. Site location: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2144442

Visit our clan website: http://wretchedmafia.enjin.com/

We look forward to you joining our growing gamer family.

Talk with you soon, Razor.