1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 10:46 AM by malky1979 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

It's a joke paddy, I've just come to terms that I've basically been robbed and won't see that money again or the dlc4,  black ops 2 will be out soon, shame mw3 had to leave it on such a bad note.

• 11. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

This is a classic reason why the class action mechanism exists - relatively minor individual damages all things considered (either the price for the download or the price for the original content that is wasted because of the download) but massive when the loss of each individual class member is accumulated, common questions of law or fact relating to each individual class member, and the claims of the would-be named plaintiff are typical of the unnamed class members.  Rule 23, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (and most state rule 23s).  I'm sure the company that is not willing to provide its customers with an immediate refund or any type of real solution, has a list on a computer somewhere of all of those who actually purchased the download, or it is relatively easy to get through judicial procedure.  Then it's a matter of having an expert testify as to the reality that this download ruins 90 percent of the existing gaming experience (having nothing to do with an individual user's connection), have another expert testify as to the calculation of loss for each individual member, then multiply it by every person who bought the product, without having to have 100s of 1000s of people testify.  If an immediate patch is not provided for download, or an immediate solution other than the nonsense above of connection issues, I will continue to look down the path mentioned above.

• 12. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

I have this issue also. After the purchase and install of DLC4 I am no longer able to find games. I am in the United States,, and am very frustrated by this.

I want a refund of DLC4..

• 13. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

I have this issue also. After the purchase and install of DLC4 I am no longer able to find games. I am in the United States,, and am very frustrated by this.

I want a refund of DLC4..

• 14. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

I have the same issue. After an udate or download of DLC2 ( did them right after eachother) i get "no games found".

I'm in the Netherlands and have a very fast connection which has worked for more than a year perfectly. I am really annoyed by the fact they Think it is in our connection and not in their software.

• 15. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

exact same thing for me.  after installing dlc4, it would take a long time connecting to MW3 servers (xbox live is fine), sometimes timing out.  Eventually I connect, no capture the flag games, no kill confirmed games, eventually a domination or deathmatch game, usually only 1 or 2 potential games.  The games I do find are usually with the same people - day after day.    UPDATE - After downloaded another mappack, I'm finding games again.  Maybe the combination of mappacks is causing the problem???

• 16. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Yep, I'm in the same boat ever since DLC4. "No Matches Found" in most modes, and the only ones I CAN find a match it (Domination, TDM, and All or Nothing) take FOREVER before I'll finally connect to one. EXTREMELY frustrated with this.

I haven't tried deleting the map pack yet, but I guess I'll have to try that tonight...then go after a refund.

• 17. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Update: Tried again this afternoon. Same problem - no matches to be found anywhere.

BUT! I disabled DLC and only played the original maps ('back' button on the controler when connected to Xbox Live in multiplayer) and suddenly everything worked fine. Every game mode, 45-50 matches found.

The only DLC I have so far is 1 and 4, and all of this started after buying DLC4. Very annoyed.

• 18. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

You know...is it possible that just no one bought DLC 4, and that's why we can't connect? lol

• 19. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Been having this same problem all day.  To think that 3 months after the fact this issue still hasn't been addressed shows a blatant disregard in serving your customers.  Shame on you Activision.  This may very well be my last COD and my last reason to buy LIVE again.  If they could care less about fixing this product then they can choke on whatever COD they try to sell me in the future because I won't buy it.  Not after this cluster F!

1 2 3 4 Previous Next