8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2012 8:34 AM by wridtrvlr RSS

Figured out how to have a good game

Snotnose

This afternoon 3 guys were talking before the match began.  One guy says "I'm in Texas, where y'all from?"  Second guy says "Arizona".  Third guy sez "Great Britan"   I'm in San Diego.

Oddly enough, it was the most lag free game I'vve ever played.

sigh

• Re: Figured out how to have a good game

Lol.

Great thread.

ghamorra

I was expecting you to say something along the lines of getting drunk or super high. That seems to be the only way anyone enjoys this game anymore 

I was wondering about that seems a lot of smokers(weed) play mw3 mostly black men tho(not trying to be racist k guys) The drunk white guys are usually trying to act black which is its stupid.

Idk about every lobby i go into i'm keep hearing the immature N word back & forth to each other, btw i wish we could banned those people!

ghamorra

There are some people that I play with you are major pot heads and they're pretty damn good. I've yet to find a drunk person who can play even halfway competent. As far as the racists slurs, I'm with you. I can't stand those types of people, it always gets out of hand and I just end up having to mute everyone

Thats one of the reason why i'm sticking with mw3 for a bit until its 100% hack. If I went directly to BO2 i would keep hearing those slurs game in game out!

I be one of the legit left on mw3 facing kids usually LOL, most pro's would go to Bo2 who have played 30+days on game, LOL im half of that!

Out

I have found the best way for me to have a enjoyable game is to play with people i know, if we can get a enough of us together 10 or more we start a private lobby and the host will throw custom setups at us .....like knife only ....and if we want a real crazy night and can get 16 or the max amount of people.....do this on Parrish, Dome ......your KD will suffer if it matters to you.... but the laughs abound.....and we have a FUN time.....

wridtrvlr

The way I have been enjoying the game is switching to Special Ops.  I hadn't really played any of the missions and chaos mode is a blast.  Looks like that's where I'll be until BOii comes out. 

Oh and being stoned out of your gourd helps as well.