4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 4:45 PM by adrideb1 RSS

Tired of this.

I am getting sick and tired of the multiplayer right now the lag is terrible, the spawn system is worse then demolition on Black Ops, people keep exploiting the spawn system and camping and on top that they got a huge advantage. Why in the hell did you decide to even help campers camping is the easiest playing style in the game so why did you give them an adavantage especially when runner n gunners no longer have their perks and equipment or even thier explosives. Seriously you need to re-balance your game so that all playing styles can play and be successful. Then after that make it where if someone lags it's their problem and no one elses then add more spawns to your map and make them more random.

• Re: Tired of this.

couldn't agree more, they've supposed to have sorted the spawns but I'm still getting sawned right in front of people or people are getting spawned right behind me.

*/kill myself lol :p)

lagg is baad i have 5 bars and the enemy had 2-3 and sees me faster and kills me like a fish in the water .dont get i just dont get it...

frats74

The respawning does suck. I don't remember it being like this in MW1 and 2. Black Ops was notoriously terrible. I think MW3 is just as bad. I want to know who the genius was that wrote the code for respawning. Most likely it's someone from Treyarch since the issue of bad respawning started with Black Ops.

Buy the new maps.. thats all they are care about....