8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 10:28 AM by Julius_Spin RSS

No Prestige Token?

I was fourth prestige and then i prestige to fith and i never got a prestige token. Why NOT?????

• Re: No Prestige Token?
    kylet345

According to something I read, it can sometimes take 1-2 days for them to register. If you don't get it within this time then tweet 402 and see what he can do about it.

sennalike

search

Please allow up to 48 hours for the prestige token to update into your MW3 data. If you still do not see that you have acquired this prestige token, I would suggest you create a support ticket on Activision's Customer Support website so they can look into this issue. Please include your Gamertag/PSN ID and how many prestige tokens you are missing. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

http://tiny.cc/3z41s

im 10th rank 70 and i got mw3 the other day can i still get the prestige tokens for mw2

I lost two and its been nearly a year now and still on with trying to get them

it seems they dont a give a flying hoot. I wanted to ask support but its harder to actually talk to someone than it is to whistle and eat 10 crackers at the same time. it took them months before they recognised the hack problem in mw2, now its back and nothing is being done. cod4 has been flatlined by hackers ages ago. and now I didnt get a token for prestiging in mw2, which is hard as hell cause the snd lobbies are full of dirtbags with aimbots. its like when they said they would like into the oma-tube problem in mw2, its all horse****. I quit mw1 cause of hacks, I quit mw2 cause of hacks and I quit mw3 cause it deleted achieved challenges way too often as soon as I logged off which made it virtually impossible for me to be happy about playing, since I do alot of challenges (made a comeback last month and have done like 90% already). not even talking about my theater bs that can actually record now but cant connect to this account, fb or whatever, doesnt matter what I try, its all a fail... and I could ask but iw doesnt care, time has proven that. your wiring up to make a new mw so you can get your bentleys paid up for. hard enough as it is to get played out by treyarch when their games engine is a joke and your best people walked to ea. why even post forums and blogs and so called support when its just a sham, just finish your **** and release a mw4 so I can punch some new holes in my wall cause it isnt like your up for truly supporting a community that pays your ******* lightbills now is it? and you wonder why mw fans say **** iw.... its because we fell neglected cause you stick your head in the sand more times than a rational man can count. take a lesson from sony, when I had a problem I could find their email in 2 sec. and they responded with help within a very short time, and kept responding till the problem was fixed. the best I can do is look at options that really serve no specific purpose and this forum. like that wil help.................... thanks for sharing my frustrations though.