1 575 576 577 578 579 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,760. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    theraven.

The only way i will buy your next game is is if you have a beta most unfair game ever made and you want me to host it for you with frame drops no chance

• 5,761. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

i got question for everyone can u report somebody who s blocking acess to ramp on Offshore in infected? and if so, will they will be punished or it s not worth effort?

• 5,762. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

Doorway Blocking (or certain paths where there's only one entrance) can be bannable, but only if they're doing it to help another player boost. So if another player is on one side and can't be reached, and an infected is blocking the door/path so nobody can get through to him, and he's racking up kills, you can report for that as it's a form of boosting.

If they're blocking the doorway however just to be an ass, I'm afraid there's not much you can do.

• 5,763. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

Anyone else having a hard time tonight trying to find a match that isn't full of try hard campers?... Can't wait til blops 2 takes their ghost away!

• 5,764. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

BladesOut wrote:

Anyone else having a hard time tonight trying to find a match that isn't full of try hard campers?... Can't wait til blops 2 takes their ghost away!

You're going to be disappointed if you think lack of Ghost is going to stop people from camping. Contrary to what Youtube personalities have been saying, Ghost isn't the cause of camping. Crap players are the cause of camping.

You know what you're going to get instead? People camping with Flak Jacket so that you can't grenade them out, Trophy Systems sitting so that you can't flash them, ADSing with the Pulse-Radar attachment thing so they can see you coming, with an Assault Shield planted in the ground in front of them so that you can't shoot them immediately coming around the corner.

I've figured out that set-up and the game isn't even released yet. Imagine what it's going to be like when people actually get a hold of the game and learn how to do it.

• 5,765. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

So what you're saying then... Is that we're going to have yet another noob friendly CoD? Bring back CoD 4 please! Thx kk la~

I just wish companies would stop catering to the less skilled... It's kind of like the welfare system...

Give someone something for free, what reason do they have to strive to become better...

• 5,766. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

Also, as a knifer... At least I can see the douche sitting in a corner with a UAV up so that I can bank a combat axe, or just avoid that room/area altogether...

I ran into a clan with a party of 5 all running blind eye, assassin, sitrep or marksman and camping with silenced weapons earlier and then bragging about how good they were when they won without even hitting the TDM score limit... I just wish they had a "your skill level is a joke" playlist or matchmaking scheme for those people that have played 10+ days and moved less than 5 miles in game...

• 5,767. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

BladesOut wrote:

So what you're saying then... Is that we're going to have yet another noob friendly CoD? Bring back CoD 4 please! Thx kk la~

Pretty much. The game is designed to sell, and anytime a game is designed to sell, you know it's going to cater to the "casual" and "less skilled" of the player base. This means little work in actually finding people and killing them.

Also, as a knifer... At least I can see the douche sitting in a corner with a UAV up so that I can bank a combat axe, or just avoid that room/area altogether...

Going to be hard to do that if they have an Assault Shield sitting up blocking them that you can't see, or if the corner they're in is far enough away that a bank shot won't reach, or that you can't just sprint around and knife them.

After they nerfed Ghost and added in all these extra tools to make it easy to find people, I almost considered buying the game specifically so I could corner-camp in playlists to show them how futile their efforts were.

They tried to address camping by treating it like a problem instead of a symptom. Camping is a symptom of people being terrible at the game. You can't fix it by taking away certain features from people. You have to address the problem of people not being good at the game. Make it so that they don't feel the need to camp.

If you don't do that, then you're just wasting time and effort on "fixes".

• 5,768. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

Either way... This game has about 3 more days to live... And if blops 2 sucks... Halo 4/ counterstrike on the pc it is... I have had enough of getting killed by the guys running blind eye pro/assassin pro/sitrep pro with a silenced acr sitting in the corner near a claymore or bouncing betty and pretending that they are "l337"... This franchise is quickly becoming a joke to the hardcore gaming community...

I have a feeling that soon enough it will be almost all casual gamers playing...

• 5,769. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

BladesOut wrote:

CoD is done as far as needing skill or talent. No matter what they add... More crap players are added every year.