25 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 2:52 AM by davidball RSS

Where is HQ HARDCORE?

brirad

Please add more game in Hardcore. I play just in HQ HC in black ops 2 and this mode is absent for black ops 2...

• Re: Where is HQ HARDCORE?
    radical_53

I think they did the same thing in MW3. Hopefully they'll change it soon, normally I don't play anything else either.

trialstardragon

HQ HC is not really a popular list to start off so the game does not always have it. HC in general is not as popular as core so in general it starts off with less lists.

brirad

HQ HC is really a popular mode in Black Ops 1... Every gamer don't like Core.

Please Treyarch add most game in Hardcore.

N3MISiS792

i agreee with you i always played HC HQ in black ops 1 when mw3 took it out i moved to HC DOM & all there is is spawn trap i hate it i hope they add more in the HC list also something like groundwar would be awsome i think for HC

I played a lot of HC Kill Confirmed and Domination on MW3. I did it because I have poor connection but in HC lag is not noticeable so badly. I got pretty upset when I saw there's only 4 game modes in HC.

Please add some more of them 3arc.

Same here, really disappointed becose there was no HC KC, HC HQ or even HC Domination, my definite favorites. Hope they'll come at some point. Core has never been my cup of tea.

InfernalGamer

Really really dissapointed there are about 18 core games and only 4 HC variants

nicedrewishfela

A little disappointed that I am hearing it seems they overlooked us HC gamers this time around. MOAR Hardcore, more game modes.

How does HC play on this? Is Ricochet on or is it FF? Any other changes?

Jinx484

HC HQ Please

snak3yjake

Well they are going to lose alot of users as just a small grp of my friends play HC 30 of them. How many ppl must be complaining. They have been trying to get rid of hc Dom n hq for a while but why? Oh why just give us a post n tell us why would be nice for £90 a year

Player1234567890

why would they want to get rid of hardcore anything from mw3. softcore is total bs. it takes nearly a whole clip to kill someone unless you hop around like your playing unreal.

COD is not UNREAL!!!!!!!

if you fire a weapon, a few bullets is all it should take to kill someone!!!!!!

Player1234567890

hardcore domination in mw3 is all i play, except for the occasionaly round of kill confirmed. i cant beleive that i spent as much as i did for game play that a totally hate.

put more hardcore in there or i personally will start a class action lawsuit and petition to demand our money back.

we should get what we pay for, and softcore aint it!!!!!!!

All the elements are here to have a great game.... but there is no execution. All anyone in my clan plays is hardcore, all there friends, all they play is hardcore. And no one I know wants to play anything with a respawn delay, except the occasional S&D which I personally hate but its an opinion. I haven't wanted anything as bad as I wanted black ops 2, I sold all of my other games just so I could get this and that was my deepest regret... feel like I should sell this before it loses any more value... Haven't talked to one person who's been happy with this game... I will never pre-order a game again.. I will buy all my games used in the future just so when they SUCK like this, I can return it.. Gonna go bust out the atari

Makellos

All i typically play is hc hq, and hc sd...so yes please bring it back. Not sure why they refuse to support the hc community. Hc tdm, sd, ffa, and ctf....really wtf. Ctf over hq? What ever i guess, it usually takes a while to bring these to the game.

I only play hc since MW2 and nothing else. Please bring it back soon!

It's so frustrating to empty a whole clip into someone and he still walks away so please bring back more hc game modes.

They definitely need to bring in more HC games, specially HCKC. And they need to turn up the sensitivity on kills on all HC games. Getting three to four hits in HC and not dying is crazy. Yet one shot with a shotgun in Core you instantly die. Get it fixed please!

They definitely need to bring in more HC games, specially HCKC. And they need to turn up the sensitivity on kills on all HC games. Getting three to four hits in HC and not dying is crazy. Yet one shot with a shotgun in Core you instantly die. Get it fixed please!

Hardcore Headquarters has been my favorite gametype since MW1.  If I dont get it soon, I'm just gonna pack up my guns and leave.  But no worries Treyarch, I'll be playing BO1 not MW3.

radical_53

I just hope they bring it back with their next update. HC KC doesn't really help at all even though it's more interesting than TDM. They should've went for a mixed KC/TDM list and given us more real objective-based modes.

Our Black Ops server always had HC HQ, HC S&D, HC Demolition, HC Sabotage and HC CTF running.

HC HQ and HC S&D both being in there twice as much as the others and always switching between HC Demolition and HC Sabotage.

It made the game enjoyable and worthwhile, great fun for two years. We even had all the DLC maps running.

Now? Playing with friends is a pain and it seems like I'm always playing the same maps over and over. It really feels like I only get the same 3-4 maps per week.

rhenze74

more HC modes are a MUST !!! our voices need to be heard.

Getting rid of Hardcore FFA and replacing it with KC isnt going to keep hardcore players interested in plaing the game. We need the following games added; Domination, Demolition, HQ, Team Tactical & FFA. If this doesnt get sorted soon black ops 2 is going to loose even more harcore players to the older titles. This problem really needs addressing fast!