7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2012 1:39 PM by minidivine RSS

spawn trapping in survival

i noticed on a few maps that you can spawn trap the enemies. if you are camping out somewhere they almost always spawn in the same places. if ur playing co-op especially on the tier 1 maps where you have a helo just about every round after 22-23 except for jugg rounds. if you use a predator at the beginning of the round you can reccie the spawn points from the air then when the helo is up have your partner disstract it whilst you go lay your traps. obviously you have to increase the explosive capacity as the waves go on but this is a simple matter of dropping progressively more c4 in front of your claymore.

• Re: spawn trapping in survival

Damn, I've always hated claymores and C4 as I always blew myself up by them.

This won't work, the maps are too small and the enemies come at you way too fast.

does absolutly work i have done it. only problem is it relies on chopper rounds wich on all teir 1 maps is every round except the jugg round after 22-23 i believe

Stinky666

I love claymore trapping on Dome. Best map to do it on, and it lets you get through the first 20 waves pretty fast. I get with people who don't seem to know to spawn trap though. But because I do it, I end up having 300+ kills more than my teammate.

yeah, that'll happen man. i found that you have to escalate the explosive potential as the rounds go on and in the later rounds you don't so much get the big bucks as it weakens them enough to deal with. congregation points are another good way to rack up points. they nearly always congregate at a certain point reletive to where you are so once you know where that is c4 again and right when they are all there. blam, quad kills a go go. 4000 plus points

Have you been able to locate any maps online that show where these are? I know they're generally hear gates, in corners of the map, etc. But it would be nice if someone put together a map.

Have you been able to locate any maps online that show where these are? I know they're generally hear gates, in corners of the map, etc. But it would be nice if someone put together a map.