8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 3:21 PM by GobiL RSS

Mute all players instantly

Can anyone who owns Black Ops 2 for PS3 confirm this option exists? I remember David Vonderhaar tweeting about that. I'm just sick of kids yelling at me/using strong language and ruining my experience with the game. I know I can just mute players manually but that gets very annoying after a period of time and everytime someone joins after I have to check the scoreboard and hit mute again.

As silly as it may sound to you, but this ''feature'' will decide whether I am going to buy the game or not as I do not own a headset with seperate voice control and I don't plan on buying one because I generally play alone.

Thanks in advance!

• Re: Mute all players instantly

Still no answer? It's really important to me.

YEA YOU CAN MUTE ALL IF YOU WANT I TRYED IT YESERDAY LOL AND IT WORK AND IF YOU WERE IN A PARTY YOU CAN MUTE ALL EXCEPTED YOUR FRIEND I THINK THAT KOOL

Agreed, it is so annoying that you cannot mute ALL PLAYERS ALL THE TIME.

Please add this feature to an upcoming patch...

Wow - Just signed up to contribute to this thread.. where is the mute option?

I have read everything but still cant believe its not there.

The last time I was on all I could hear was some universally challenged young retard swearing non stop. Yes, I know I can manually mute these infestations but even a few seconds of him was intollerable and quite depressing that I have to share the same planet.

If ever anyone knows of one simple reason why they havent included this I would like to know. It is so obvious that its omission must have some purpose I think... not sure what..