1 578 579 580 581 582 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,790. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

teanah wrote:

Hi everyone, what did I miss?

Not much I'm afraid, forums are somewhat dead

Since BO2 has been released and most are moving onto that, any chance we can get you guys to update the Infected Weapons loadout, just for variety and to change things up a little bit? I'll be happy to provide some ideas if you guys need some (as would others in the community I'm sure).

• 5,791. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

kastro187420 wrote:

teanah wrote:

Since BO2 has been released and most are moving onto that, any chance we can get you guys to update the Infected Weapons loadout, just for variety and to change things up a little bit? I'll be happy to provide some ideas if you guys need some (as would others in the community I'm sure).

I can ask the devs! Many people may like this suggestion. The weirdest request I got recently is to freeze gameplay when a moab goes off just in case it's used when a match ends. LOL so random >_>

• 5,792. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

teanah wrote:

I can ask the devs! Many people may like this suggestion. The weirdest request I got recently is to freeze gameplay when a moab goes off just in case it's used when a match ends. LOL so random >_>

Lol, I think what they meant was like the Nuke in MW2 where if you call it in, then even if the Score Limit/Win Condition is reached, the match goes on so that the Nuke still goes off. So like if the Domination score was 199-xxx, the score would stop at 199 so it could still go off (I Actually seen someone get a Nuke in MW2 at 199, seconds before the game ended, was pretty cool).

Anyway, hopefully the devs are willing to go through with it. I don't know what it would take (resource wise) to make it happen, but hopefully there's not as much going on so that they have time to do the little things like this

• 5,793. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

kastro187420 wrote:

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

teanah wrote:

Lol, I think what they meant was like the Nuke in MW2 where if you call it in, then even if the Score Limit/Win Condition is reached, the match goes on so that the Nuke still goes off. So like if the Domination score was 199-xxx, the score would stop at 199 so it could still go off (I Actually seen someone get a Nuke in MW2 at 199, seconds before the game ended, was pretty cool).

Anyway, hopefully the devs are willing to go through with it. I don't know what it would take (resource wise) to make it happen, but hopefully there's not as much going on so that they have time to do the little things like this

I'm pretty sure the Nuke ended a match in MW2. Or am I going insane? I've absorbed so many COD titles! ahh!

• 5,794. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

teanah wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Nuke ended a match in MW2. Or am I going insane? I've absorbed so many COD titles! ahh!

It ended the match, but only after it went off. When you called in the Nuke in MW2, the score for that match "feezes" and doesn't increment any further. So if say you're at 7300 in TDM when someone calls in a Nuke, the score will stay at 7300 even if that team gets 5 more kills while the Nuke counts down.

After the nuke goes off, then the match ends. So I think what the person wanted for MW3 with the MOAB is that, if you called it in and it was in the middle of counting down, even if someone hit the score limit, the match would continue long enough for it to go off, and then end like normal if the score limit has been reached.

• 5,795. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

so i spent some time reading BO2 xbox forum, well.. lag compensation problems are exactly same as here, quickscoping it s even more easier to do,SMGs are OP, that s what i got from reading like 3 topics O_o

anyway back to MW3, i was thinking would it be possible to make some mode just for fun, like both teams just controlling assault drones and recon drones,remote sentries etc.

• 5,796. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

3barconspiracy wrote:

anyway back to MW3, i was thinking would it be possible to make some mode just for fun, like both teams just controlling assault drones and recon drones,remote sentries etc.

That'd actually be pretty cool I think, provided that destroying the machines counted towards your score. I don't know how that'd work on the technical side of things setting up, but it definitely could be pretty fun I think.

• 5,797. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Ss78_

Yo IW people. Do us all a favour and get in touch with treyarch to give them some help with matchmaking. Your mw3some playlist matched me up with locals and there was only 10-15000 in there. Blops2 has over half a million online and I barely see any locals using their so called BEST matchmaking option.

• 5,798. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    IndyOldGuy

ok, since BO 2 is HORRIBLE IMHO, can we still expect some kind of 'lag/sync/matchmaking', patch anytime soon for mw3??

• 5,799. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

The grass is not always greener on the other side (at least for the time being).  My BO2 order arrived yesterday. in three hours my PS3 crashed / froze / hard locked 6 times! wow that is a super bug ! i really wonder why such a huge problem has not showed up during testing / before public release? 

Back to MW3...