10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 4:59 PM by Tom_Hanx RSS

GOLD CLAN TAGS ??

mwfan55

I have seen several people with gold or yellow clan tags? How is that possible? I searched every possible setting and couldn't find an option to change color. Plus I thought clans on BO2 had to reach level 10 before it's gold.

Does anyone know how to activate the gold or yellow clan tag?

• Re: GOLD CLAN TAGS ??

Its for call of duty elite members whose clan level unlocks the Gold Clan tag option.

THEDMONEY

no the clans different u lvl it up agian in clan ops lvl u change it

mwfan55

I understand you start to level up your clan all over again on BO2. Once you reach level 10 you earn the gold clan tag. However, if you have already earned level 10 or higher on MW3 then it seems as though the clan is already eligible for gold clan tags on BO2.

The problem is with special characters that are not supported by BO2. Why didn't they think of this problem while they were creating the clan tag creator for BO2?

Many clans have special characters on MW3 within their clan tag. Does this mean all these clans have to remove their characters on Elite to get the gold clan tag on BO2? If so this is a big problem.

I think you will get to use the same clan tag from mw3, the reason i think that is because you don't manually enter the clan tag once its unlocked at level 10 in the clan.

You have the option to choose Elite Clan Tag which should just automatically import all characters of it;

My clan tag was prohibited when I first tried it, despite it being ok in every other COD game. I just kept trying it every now and again and eventually it accepted. I did have my PS crash once then it reset so I had to go though same process again but so far so good again. I think it's just yet another bug. My advice, keep trying it if the other COD games accepted It.

I have gold clan tag in BO2 and our clan is lvl 1 so its probably just carried over

Tom_Hanx

Level 50 mw3 clan

Adults

TMHKclan.com