13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 3:34 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

It's called communication and treating your customers with RESPECT Damn it!!!

I'm an IT manager, have been for 12 years.  The fact of life is that things go wrong, even if you plan, test, test again and prepare, things can and often do go wrong.  I have 300 users who rely on IT systems to carry out critical business work for their clients.  That's my responsibility and when it goes wrong they come a shouting.  One thing I have to do when things go wrong is explain what's gone wrong, give an ETA on fix time if possible and most importantly, give regular updates to the business.  If I do that they know I'm doing something and keep off my case, Ill even get a thank you for getting things back up and running.

If I said nothing and continued to say nothing my ass would get chewed and I would have 300 people screaming at me.

So Activision/Treyarch, stop pissing about.  We appreciate there is an issue but what we would like is some communication, explanation and ETA on a fix please.  Not tomorrow, or in an hour's time but NOW please.  You are pushing an awful lot of peoples patience and we deserve better as cutomers of yours.

Nuff said

• Re: It's called communication and treating your customers with RESPECT Damn it!!!

treyarch/actvision blackops 2 is a bad idear!!1 u had rushed the process and look whats happened! ********.. enough said..

• Re: It's called communication and treating your customers with RESPECT Damn it!!!

kickit71 wrote:

So Activision/Treyarch, stop pissing about.  We appreciate there is an issue but what we would like is some communication, explanation and ETA on a fix please.  Not tomorrow, or in an hour's time but NOW please.  You are pushing an awful lot of peoples patience and we deserve better as cutomers of yours.

Nuff said

Amen brother! I couldn't have said it better myself. I've been a sysadmin for a Fortune 500 company for over fiver and I completely agree with what you have said kickit. It's sad to see a prominent game developer such as Treyarch go completely dark when there is a problem as large as this. It seems to me the spent their budget on marketing and complete forgot about support after the sale.

Godslike1

Couldn't have said it better dude!

I'm so tired of the technical problems in the game already

THEY GOT THEY MONEY!! THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US NOW!! THEY GO TAKE THEY SWEET A$$ TIME FIXING IT.. THEN COME WITH SOME OL BULLSHT A$$ "WE SORRY" PROBLEM FIX THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WHEN IT SHOULDNT HAVE NEVER BEEN A F-N PROBLEM IN THE 1ST F-N PLACE!!

starbuckfrack

Reality check for some of you "important people".

You need to state what the problem is before someone can even expect to fif it. In grade school you learned that just going into the IT bosses office and saying "there is a problem fix it" and leaving isnt going to solve the issue.

Lets say its an Xbox issue....

The process to patch something in the game takes at least 5 weeks from the date the problem is known. If they knew about the issue before release date at least they have a headstart.

Each patch for the game costs the company 40 thousand dollars to fees to Microsoft even if its approved, if not then it starts all over again.

Cant beleive you "fortune 500" employees dont know how to post a forum response.

You want help on the forum then at LEAST say what your problen is instead of acting like some 10 year old crying. This is a VIDEO GAME. And if you people are so important like you say you are then WHY are you crying and cursing over a FREE Time limited portion of a video game that you dont even own ?

And if its lag you are crying about you IT people should have at least seen they never really fixed the issue on lag in at least 2 years worth of games. Remember when they said its all in ourr heads ?

Im a PS3 user and ive been trying to join a game for the past few hours ive now gave up. the only thing i could play was the leg game modes but thats not propper online. i cant belive you have not fixed it, it came out yesterday and now its broken. MW3 was a real let down and yesterday i was like Trayarc you have made a better game again but if the online dont work its not really a good game is it come on you guys FIX it NOW!!!!

starbuckfrack

CRaZyWill2010T wrote:

Im a PS3 user and ive been trying to join a game for the past few hours ive now gave up. the only thing i could play was the leg game modes but thats not propper online. i cant belive you have not fixed it, it came out yesterday and now its broken. MW3 was a real let down and yesterday i was like Trayarc you have made a better game again but if the online dont work its not really a good game is it come on you guys FIX it NOW!!!!

Ummm, fixing things takes time. No matter what kind of testing they do it still comes up with problems the first day or so. Get over it. Read the small print that came with the game and your Xbox Live Service.

The game most likely sold ten million copies. Even IF there were 10 thousand people who cant get online that is STILL 1 person out of a thousand.

Every game has problems on day one but if you want a hug from them then you arent going to get it if you are the 1 in a thousand minority.

And I never said I worked for them. Where did you get that from ?

BTW they DO communicate with people on the Activision help board. As well as at the support number. They are not going to call every single gamers house to apologize.

Alot of people have been stating there problems and treyarch have not replyed letting people know what they are doing about it and when they exspect the problem to be fixed. Looking through the technical support forum and it is completly riddled with error or server down issues and i have yet to see a response from treyarch on threads that have well stated there problems.

Ya just even one update or something letting people now that they give half a f*** would be nice. I want to create a game company now. Create a game that just half works ignore my customers and just rake in the cash what a great business. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS

Im really about to go to gamestop and get my money back:\ It was BO2 of assassins creed 3 and I thought BO2 would be a good game to just relax wit... Im not a complainer but in matches I lose connection and then am told by support and company "Its your internet connection, not ours." this is kinda offensive to a gamer considering I use my internet every day all day to play GuildWars2, Terra, WoW, and Dark siders.. All PC games that NEED almost 100% internet connection that im playing fine btw?.. But hey things happen and issues happen, games never perfect.

Now however, Idk what there doing they dont tell us anything. Im unable to play Zombies, Campain, Or Multiplayer cause Black Ops 2 servers are unable to connect? If you guys are doing something tell us?

Mornal of the story if u wanna lie to me thats its my fault the game isnt working, Not repound to any fans/buyers, and forget to tell 1,000s of players what the hell your doing...

Im 3mins away from my gamestop with a full refund in mind.

The funny thing is most of us just want a response that is all. Considering they put the game out that doesnt work we are all being very patient.