1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 144 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 1:55 AM by xTrauma Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person
    ChestSplittah

Wait until the patches roll out. Or the "hotfixes" that will make the Gunship work... Oh that's not in this game.

esmorgue

• 141. Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

I'd understand if it was just some connection issues but system crashes because of game? When I got the game I expected some down time but didn't expect that my system would constantly have to be forced powered off. It's not only an issue online but offline as well. I've been having problems with the campaign mode as well & I'm not the only one either. If that's not bad enough for them to take charge what about the people who got mass effect instead of their black ops game? I'd be angry too! Come home open box & no call of duty. They need to do something to make up to the customers. If I could return game I would.

• 142. Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

yeah. so.

I got upset at MOHW. because I was playing a really competitive game mode where there's no respawn per round. and it was the last round. and we came back from a huge deficit and it was a tie. and the game froze. and I had to restart my PS3. I was furious. so I came onto Black Ops II. haven't played much. but I was motivated to find a new home on COD.

well. I've been sitting here the last hour and a half. trying to get in A SINGLE GAME. but every time I load up my PS3 and attempt to join A SINGLE GAME, my PS3 freezes and I have to run the corrupt file check. EVERY TIME.

I was on the precipice of giving credit to this game for being better than BF3 or MOHW. at least when it comes to their dev support. but that's straight out the window. this is infuriating. I'm going back to MOHW until I hear theres been SOMETHING done to fix what I just spend almost 2 hours trying to figure out. this is the worst launch I've ever seen for a game. and it's sad too because it's not like they're using a new engine. it's not like they have a bunch of new issues to iron out. it's the same damn engine since COD4. like come on. at least MOHW is on a completely revamped engine from its 2010 release. this is the same thing as a 2007 release and I can't even join ONE GAME.

• 143. Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person
    ghamorra

RedStarUndrgrnd wrote:

MOHW is on a completely revamped engine from its 2010 release. this is the same thing as a 2007 release and I can't even join ONE GAME.

It's on a different, not sure where you got that false information

• 144. Re: If you thought this game was going to work perfectly on the launch day, then you're a crazy person

I really do hope that the next CoD devs comes to their senses and has a public beta. Don't make people pay nearly a $1000 to fly to Cali just to play the new CoD on a LAN party. Like, no **** its not going to have any lag on it. They should just make a beta like 2 months before the game launches so they can see how much of a server load they can handle. Each year more and more people get into CoD and this lag problem is just going to keep increasing. Please Activision, stop being cheap bastards and just let the devs make a public beta FFS.

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next