2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 12:19 PM by Fettler RSS

COD BO2 worked fine, now I can't play

EDIT:

I had to update my nvidia driver to the newest beta version, now it is working again

Hi there,

I have been searching the webs the last couple of hours trying to find a solution to my problem but I can't find anything that works.

I bought the game the day after the release and have been playing since yesterday, everything worked fine. I could'nt play on high settings but that's not a problem for me, I had a lot of fun.

But after an update I suddenly can't play anymore. If I click any of the three options (single player, multiplayer or zombies) the game crashes within 1 second. I have to use ctrl-alt-del to shut it down. Sometimes the game then starts over again and I have to shut down my computer because it keeps freezing and restarting when I shut it down.

I have already uninstalled and installed it again, but it does not help.

I have an Asus n53sv laptop. It contains an Intel Core i7, windows 7, a Nvidia Geforce GT 540M 1GB.

I don't know much about computers but I am very annoyed that this is happening. I have already updated my drivers for the video card and the intel core i7, I had done that previous to playing it for the first time.

I don't really know what to do now, so help would be very much appreciated. Please also tell me if I need to provide more information.

Thanks!