6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 5:55 PM by t-fibby RSS

LAG

Thruster

It's 1.47am here, and I'm a little drunk, I know. BUT WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS LAG????? Every other game I go 30-5, and every other I go 5-30! When I'm in the LAG zone, I can't beat my opponents in 1 vs. 1. So FIX YOUR MOFO connection issues! This isn't funny.

• Re: LAG

Drunk or not ... the hitbox is completly messed in this game.

I don't know if it is realated to the Lag compensation ... but this is F****** annoying and the game is for me unplayable ! 

After the patch I've been getting tons of local hitmarkers. When I watch the killcam, nothing, not hit at all.

Thruster

I've now prestiged once. My k/d ratio in every CoD game since WaW has been 1.7 or higher. Now it's 1.24. Need I say more?

hyper72

Yeah exactly the same my k.d taken a right hammering .... Gave up with a gun running round with an rpg now pissing everyone off lol...... Thousand hit marks to drop an ememy bit much to ask

t-fibby

I'm struggling with it too, i loose way too many 1v1-situations because i need 2-3x bullets in many occasions than i should, and my opponents are a good second to half a second ahead.

I started levelling up the Remington pump, but unless i feel like going 10-25 or something similar, the lagging limits me to using full autos with toughness perk and defensive play. Enemies seem to get the first shots off constantly according to their screen (killcam..), so to do well i have to creep about with a millimeter scanner equipped which means a low SPM and often it's hard to even break even or barely above 1 K/D even if i do my best at being carefull. If happen to get into a lobby where lag is not an issue, i drastically change my playstyle and migh still not end up with a high bu okay K/D but a shitload more score.