2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 6:10 PM by Blee103093 RSS

Weird...

Blee103093

Something weird has been going on in the last couple days.. When I got the game on tuesday, I had no problem trying to kill people. I was so overjoyed to see that my bullets actually killed, and every gun was fairly easy to handle. But yesterday night, my bullets don't hit. It takes at least two clips to kill one person. The recoil on these guns are ridiculous now, and I even get the host migration screen at least twice every match now. So.. What the heck happened? And this last patch that was supposed to fix the freezing and connection issues.. My game froze right after installing the patch, ironically enough. And the lag is just horrible now. With all the lag issues, I feel like i'm playing MW3.. It shouldn't have to be this way. Not when it was working flawlessly the first two or three days. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game. This is definitely the best game in the series, better than cod4. But the lag... Please fix it!

• Re: Weird...
    hyper72

To make the game playable ish for me ive had to swap my fast router to my crap old netgear router to stop me pulling host.... Before couldnt drop anyone but even now its not great.

• Re: Weird...
      Blee103093

That's a shame. This game was perfect the first couple days.. And I don't know what's been going on. Ever since I installed that STUPID patch, my game has frozen twice. The first BO never did it this much. I had quit playing MP for a bit, just so I could maybe try zombies. I played a game of grief for the first time. After maybe six rounds and people rage quitting, all I had to do to win was survive. It froze as soon as the message left my screen. I'm so angry right now, because this is the best CoD; and I REALLY loved CoD4. I've been waiting since the end of the first BO for this game, and this is what my $60 earns me; a game that now freezes every couple hours, and a MP that lags without mercy.