1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 8:28 PM by JDizzleNO2 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    Elderluck

I see this is Affecting everyone. I really hope this is fixed right now.  I don't even want to try to play and I am so close to prestiging again but i hate losing. when I can kill people but they don't die its really fustrating. I am just at the end of my rope. I know its the 1st week but people are killing me, why can't I with the superior connection and 1st shot kill them. I just hope its resolved, theres really nothing other fps to play, Unless I want to go back to n64 perfect dark haha.

• 12. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    WolfRidge

The game works perfectly on a LAN, I think someone should've told Treyarch we don't play on LANS!

Nadeshot and all the other Optic Crew do. But unfortunately they haven't paid for a game in years

• 13. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    TSC The medic

Yeah, I feel the same way. I was very close to breaking my controller. I am done with this game until the connection issues are fixed. My k/d and win/loss have tanked and I'm not having any sort of fun playing this game. I may finish up the campaign and go for trophies in the meantime, but I can't tolerate the multiplayer in it's current state. I'm just glad I'm not the only one having this issue. Hopefully everything is fixed up soon because I want to enjoy this game, but I'm unable to right now.

• 14. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    wrecku

The usual culpirt, lag comp. and I highly doubt they will do anything about it. Just another frustrating thing we have to deal with.

• 15. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?

i just about snapped another controller in half im so mad. decided to get on here read some threads, and im glad im not the ony one who is having this problem. the hit detection / lag is so bad on here its damn near unplayable. ive emptied an entire clip into somebody just to have them shoot me twice and kill me with the SAME gun i was shooting them with! im so frustrated my blood is boiling. i dont know what the deal is with this game. my ps3 is hardwired (haha get it?) in, i stay on 4 bar connection and still im getting SMOKED tonight on even the most obvious and easy SHOULD BE kills. grrrrr

• 16. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    Elderluck

Sadly enough this game is made specifically for them on lan. And most of the game types they play these spawns are perfect too. Its pretty crazy. They just need to stick to the basic formula's from before these new diabolical schemes are ridiculous. Luckily i get my copies for free for the most part otherwise I would go beserk. The campaign on this one is good tho. I really enjoy.

• 17. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    hyper72

Yeah lag comp kills yet another game i wish they would listen to the players and do something.

• 18. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?

I varied between a 1- and 3-bar in my first two matches today.  This was in two different lobbies, search preferences set to "Best", and I have a pretty decent cable connection.  That was supremely frustrating.

BUT...reading some of the statements on here you'd think that every single player was dying 4 times for every kill recorded in the game.  It's human nature that we tend to remember the fail moments on the server, but forget the games when we had a so-so or even good connection (because then it's just what you'd expect).  I had other matches where I was the one getting some kills that even I shook my head at, and plenty of others where everything seemed just right; I was losing fights I should've lost & winning those I should've won.

One other nitpick: if you consistently find yourself getting into fair fights, you're doing it wrong.

• 19. Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?
    TSC The medic

I've had a 3 or 4 bar connection for every game I've played. Regardless of my connection strength, I still feel as I'm getting screwed out of kills. When I know I'm shooting first and getting the first hits, I should be winning that fight. Especially when we're using the same weapon. There's been far too many times I've been killed from someone who just seemed to absorb bullets. A few days ago, I had a solid connection in every game and things felt right. Today, it seems as nothing I'm doing is working. My bullets aren't connecting, and if they are, then they're not killing. The game is currently unplayable to me.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next