18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 5:53 PM by Wobblybox RSS

Can't connect to MW3 server

Error message "The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit. http://www.callofduty.com/MW3/status for updates"

So I go to this website and there is no info.

I am connected to the internet with all other wired & wireless devices. I have rebooted my router. Still get the above error message.

Please respond

• Re: Can't connect to MW3 server

Me too! What's going on? anyone got an update?

So another day of no online, but what is more troiubleing in no communication from technical support and the status page remains unchanged - stating everything is great, which it is not -

Speaking directly to technical support now - Please offer us the grace of an update. Clearly there are issues and we deserve to know what's going on and when service will return.

COD is the only online multi player game I use so now I'm wasting money on xbox live if your service does not work, please help me make sense of this.

Hoofgang , I have seen the problem a week or so before 'black ops 2' was released. They have so much server space , now that 'black ops 2' is released they are using the majority of their servers for that game.

Be sure to check , when you do connect to xbox live and play there will be atleast 1 player per server that is 'red barring' , lagging hard..we have the garbage servers with garbage ping ,who knows the speed or where theyre located.

Their priority now is black ops 2 and the millions of dollars they will acrue from that release. Guess it is time to trash the xbox and sell some games to game stop !

good luck !

Same issue for the past 3 days. No response from Activision yet. Getting pretty sick of the same 'server not available' message. Anyone on this thread figure a solution yet?

Same issue for the past 3 days. No response from Activision yet. Getting pretty sick of the same 'server not available' message. Anyone on this thread figure a solution yet?

Same here. Trying to play split screen. First player fine but second has failed for nearly a week. Sort this out Activision. Or if you are listening Microsoft we are paying for something we cannot use. Play station beckons?

This isn't how you do business! I paid for a service which I'm now not getting.

At least have the decency to reply.

I have noticed the problem ever since Black Ops 2 has come out. I guess the server is being over loaded. I have been able to connect to the server after several tries. Sometimes it takes me ~5 min or longer to get on during peak times. During off peak times I can usually get right onto the server. Hopefully they will either upgrade their servers or get more of them.

Yo tambien tengo el mismo problema, ayuda por favor...

no puedo jugar mapas DLC, y pensaba adquirir la ultima expansion pero sigo esperando si se va a poder o no, para arriesgarme a comprar el DLC que me hace falta.

Help me please !!!!!

here too.  effing rediculous!! as soon as black ops 2 drops.  what a coincidence.  how about its been nine days since the first post of this and not one single response from "support".  should really be called "lack of support".  you guys suck!! good thing their "status" says "defcon 5". oh yeah all is good guys.  thats why for the past nine days people have been reporting the same problem. on your websites. with ZERO responses from lack of support.  really though, without the multiplayer this game would only serve anyone well as a really crappy frisbee.  SUPPORT!! SHOW SOME SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankfully palz85 wrote it in spanish.  maybe this is the problem.... anyone know how to speak hindi?? hahahaha

dirka dirka mohammed jihad

Same i have been dealing with the same promble for 3weeks i cant get anyone on the phone this is starting to get under my skin GRRRR

They should of seen this promble coming with black opps 2 coming out and was ready to fix it or stop this from happening im so sick of this if anyone finds a way to fixlet me know asap i am going to look into it alot more see what i can do.

Its ******* bullshit because they are doing nothing about it. non of my friends can get online but my online friends shows a good 5-6 of them still able to connect and play, they need to fix this ****.

I have to agree with webertm6. Big difference since blops 2 came out. I would have thought that with the amount of people returning to mw3 the balance would have been re-dressed.... Or maybe more people are returning too/sticking with mw3 that's caused the problem?? Either way its very poor from activision/infinity ward or whoever made the umpteen millions not to respond.

The lag recently has also been horrific, I am totally fed up with French players running through my hail of death unscathed!! Playing Hc Dom earlier, sniping from C to A (as you do) and pepe le pew (made up, can't remember his gamer tag) run through 3 direct hits from the rsass to his chest!!!!! This **** is really starting to grip my turds.....

Think the cod franchise has got all the money it's gonna get from me.