5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 6:56 AM by dallasdoug RSS

Black ops 2 nuketown 2025 problem

So since there is now black ops 2 forums, I thought I'd post this here.

So I downloaded and installed nuketown 2025 and it worked. For a day. Then when I tried to play it, it said I don't even have it. I can't re use the code and I'm on the PS3. I think this might be because I deleted the profile that it was downloaded on. If that is the problem, does anyone know how to fix it? Because I can't play it and I missed out on the double xp.

• Re: Black ops 2 nuketown 2025 problem

You should be able to resolve this rather easily. First of all, you will need to make a new profile again and log into psn using the same login details you used for downloading Nuketown 2025. From here, go into your recent downloads (from memory it is in account management, but I could be wrong) in there you should see Nuketown 2025. Simply download it again. Now the most important thing to remember is DO NOT delete this profile again, it is because you deleted this profile that you cannot use Nuketown 2025. That is it, you should now be able to play it to your hearts content. If you encounter any issues whilst following my directions, reply and let me know so I might be able to help.

hi i have had the same problem and  have not deleted my profile i have done what u said on redownloading it and is still not working can u help plz.

Are you trying to use it with the same PSN account you used to download it? If not try that and see if it works, otherwise it could be an issue with Nuketown 2025 itself and you will probably just have to wait for a patch. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

You probably figured this out by now, but the level was temporarily pulled off of the COD servers. I suspect it had something to do with the rapid pace at which everyone was ranking up by playing it. Perhaps the COD folks were concerned that it gave all us pre-order guys an unfair ranking advantage.

As of midnight last night there was an update that added back a "Bonus" level, which consists of an assortment of "small area level, including Nuketown 2025".  I played it four times and Nuketown never even came up as an option... Lame!