2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 9:11 PM by gianalfaur RSS

Disappointed!!

SimmerDown

THIS GAME IS THE MOST CAMPER FRIENDLY, UNBALANCED CALL OF DUTY EVER. I PLAY ON ON BOTH CONSOLES AND EXPERIENCE THE SAME **** ALL THE TIME. A LOT OF TIMES I GET MY SHOTS OFF WAY BEFORE THE OPPOSING PLAYER AND HE STILL KILLS ME AS SOON AS HE TURNS AROUND. ITS SO STUPID. I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN TREYARCH ADVERTISED THIS GAME AS BEING THE MOST BALANCED CALL OF DUTY EVER. THAT'S A BUNCH OF BS. JUST DON'T GET IT, I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING ALL THE  PROBLEMS. Some  bullshit honestly. Makes me miss MW3.

• Re: Disappointed!!
    Mosca

I must agree. I've seen more players spawn on my screen in the past week than I did the whole time I played Black Ops. It was a pain in the ass to have to run clear across the map to get to the action but that is better then getting spawned in the middle of a fire fight. All that just makes you have to camp to stay alive to get a string of kills. They have not done a great job on this aspect of the game and it's a bummer.

• Re: Disappointed!!

I do agree with you too, and you forgot to mention that in CORE games you must spend all your clip bullets to get a kill, even in the head! and also in all games spawning infront of enemies is a common problem, sometimes they keep camping my team spawning point.